Introduction-1

So guys here is the intro.

Sumedh Mudgalkar

A sweet,caring,kind-hearted,funny guy

A sweet,caring,kind-hearted,funny guy. Loves his friends and family a lot.Has a sister loves her tooo (her part is very less in the story). Currently studying 10th. Lives with his family in mumbai.He is 16 years now. And loves playing football.

Mallika Singh

A cute,sweet,pure-hearted,loyal and a very shy girl who respects and cares for everyone

A cute,sweet,pure-hearted,loyal and a very shy girl who respects and cares for everyone. Believes humanity is greater than anything. Very traditional in nature and likes to be traditional but her mom doesn't let her to be. Loves her family and sumi a lot. Currently studying 10th. Lives with her family in mumbai. She is a Bharatanatyam dancer. Loves Sumedh the most after her parents. She is 15 years now. And mainly she IMAGINES or DREAMS a lot(a lot means u will get to know in the story). Studies in the same school as sumi.

So here are the main characters- sumedh and mallika.
Miku loves sumedh a lot but she doesn't know whether he loves her or not. As she is very shy , she never thinks of approaching him or his friends. She never dares to say anything to anyone.