chapter 15- world

BILLIE

soft lights shifted from red, to blue, then green and so on. her led lights were strobing and it soothed her along with the fingers running down her neck and around her torso.

lips were placing butterfly kisses around her neck, gentle hands tugging at her shorts. the girl above her let out a giggle before completely dropping all her weight onto billie.

letting out an 'oof' to tease her, she received a slap to the stomach as a response.

"don't be mean. you know i'm not heavy, miss. 'i want to be strong enough to carry my world.'", juniper giggled, kissing her jaw in apology when billie rolled her eyes.

"yeah. well that was before, i'm a leg down things aren't as easy anymore.", she flexed her prosthetic, raising it into the air.

"so you're telling me.. you're not as strong anymore and calling me fat? wow, i guess i have to find somebody else.", she was joking and moving away to get up from the bed, but it stroked billie's ego and enticed her to scooped juniper up.

"nah. you stuck with me now.", billie bounced on her feet slightly to hitch the smaller girl into a better position on her hips.

she stood up from the bed effortlessly and walked out of the bedroom to make their way to the kitchen. she set her down on the counter, loving the feeling of having juniper's eyes on her as she trails around through the cupboards and fridge.

"any specific reason we're in the kitchen?", she asked, breaking the silence.

billie turned around, eyeing juniper still perched on the counter her perfect self sitting in front of the living room windows at the right angle. light beams coming from behind her.

"since it seems like i'm not eating you out any time soon i might as well make us some breakfast.", juniper smirked at her, parting her thighs as she leans back against the counter, elbows bent.

"who said you weren't gonna eat me out?", the boldness startled billie, she always knew juniper had the confidence hidden somewhere in her small body. she's just never seen it first hand.

"well then shit. come here, breakfast is served.", billie put her hands on her legs and moved to drag her across the counter.

"no! i was joking! no! consent is sexy, i'm just a child.", she laughed and snapped her legs closed, knees hitting each other. instead of sliding smoothly across the counter top she skidding and the underside of her thighs make a popping sound. she bounced slightly, accidentally jabbing billie in the stomach.

"ow fuck! don't play a bitch like that! shit girl, you've got stones and knives for kneecaps with yo skinny fuckin' elbow legs.", juniper let out a cackle, closing her eyes and attempting to catch her breath.

"shut up and go make me breakfast.", she giggled out, pushing billie to the fridge. not before pulling her back by the hand and cupping her face with both hands, leaning in for a kiss.

"i'll never get used to that..", billie whispered in the small space between them, she smiled and kissed her nose before pulling away.

billie was good with her words when she wanted to be and other times she acted like a total frat boy. juniper didn't mind, it was just sometimes one was harder to deal with than the other.

staring at the girl and admiring her features, she felt warmth explode in her abdomen. it was like an unstoppable force causing her to just fall more in love with her.

when billie had her shirt off her eyes wandered more than she'd like, well that was a lie, but she saw how she had more tattoos.

when had she gotten them?

how did she get them?

"billie?", the girl hummed as she sat at the stove scrolling through her phone, looking through the recipes for food.

"when did you get more tattoos?", she turned around to face juniper and glanced up before speaking.

"i had somebody come over. i was gonna pay him to not tell anybody i was still around. he said he wouldn't anyway, pretty cool guy. he was loaded with tattoos too. like there was no space that i could see where there wasn't one.", billie looked the same when she had her normal clothes on, but juniper wasn't going to comment on it.

"just don't get tattoos on your face, bubs. i like looking at it without any.. stuff on it. unless you want to, i'm not one to tell you what to do with your body.", billie smiled up at her, shaking her head softly as she got out ingredients. it looked like it didn't go together but that was because she was vegan.

"i hope you like vegan lasagna.. because that's what i think is the easiest one to make. i don't think i'll ever be getting them on my face, i like it too much to cover it in art even if it's beautiful.", she was cocky, and called it confident but that's one of the things juniper found most attractive about her, one of the favorite parts.

"i thought you didn't like lasagna?", she shook her head and muttered 'spaghetti'.

___

setting the steaming glass plates down, billie bowed before sitting down as well. putting her left hand on juniper's knee and using her free hand to eat.

"did you have any more questions? you looked like you were holding back on me.", a piece of lasagna fell out of her mouth while she tried to slurp it back in.

forgetting to wipe her mouth, or not wanting to, she continued on eating. feeling the need to take care of her, juniper raised a hand to clean it off with her napkin.

"yeah.. i just didn't want to bombard you with it and you made me some pretty damn good breakfast so i didn't want to be mean and just overload you.", billie smiled at her gratefully for wiping off her mouth and nodded.

"i don't mind, go ahead and ask me, love.", she ate in silence while juniper sat thinking about what she wanted to ask the most.

"did you.. get with anyone?..", billie froze and looked up at her before swallowing.

the reaction alone was enough to spike juniper's anxiety, her heart aching slightly like it knew what the answer was.

"i tried to.. with a few people i knew wouldn't out me.. but i just couldn't for some reason. either i felt guilty because i was just waiting to come back for you or that i wasn't into it as i was before.", juniper smiled and blushed, she didn't know all the time billie was hiding away was for her.

"you didn't have to.. or it was fine if you did, either way i'm glad you don't get weekly std scares anymore.", billie chuckled and speared more of her food, stopping her head down to shove it in her mouth.

"i just kept thinking about you each time i tried to and it just wasn't the same. not that we've even done it before, you just kept popping up and i decided it wasn't for me.", she muttered the last part like it was some embarrassing secret. the smile on juniper's face never disappeared, moving to plant a kiss to billie's forehead.

she dropped her head down in a laugh when she saw that she left some sauce on her head. she left it there to see how long it'd be until billie noticed.

"i had more questions but i'm pretty sure you answered them from all the talking you did in the other.. what- 3 questions i asked you?", billie snorted. after that it fell to silence and they ate together comfortably. they had their talk and the other things they wondered would come to show along the way.

all they needed to do was push billie into the light and have her flourish like she did before, she looked excited whenever she spoke about it. wanting nothing more than to be out in the world.

___
1356 words
short but it's just some cute stuff and more of their talk
probably a double update today if i'm not lazy, but i'm really tired today since i slept in which makes no sense at all
Q&A: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
stay safe and i love you