.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟑

Start from the beginning

well i'm certain that u will love me back by the end of the week

neito:
i have high doubts about that stranger

you:
stranger
i'm hurt..T^T

neito:

you:dukfchjskddid the great monoma neito just use a meme???

you:
dukfchjskd
did the great monoma neito just use a meme???

neito:
some friend sent it me a while ago saying it looked like me
don't lump me in with those types of people

you:
u uncultured swine
(⌤⌗)

neito:
me an uncultured swine?!
at least i'm not some creep hiding away behind a screen
hahahaha
tell me who you are uncultured swine!!

you:

neito:then if you're not going to tell medelete this number you scum

neito:
then if you're not going to tell me
delete this number you scum

you:
neito?
neitooo
most amazing incredible person in the world?

you:neito?neitooomost amazing incredible person in the world?

delivered

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

y/n sighed and turned her phone off. she placed it besides her and buried her face into her pink pillows. y/n reached for a stuffed toy, she ended up getting a small bear stuffie, it was light yellow with a little blue bow, and held it close to her chest.

she remembered mina winning this toy, after many failed attempts, on a grab machine last summer after noticing y/n staring at it. she gave a small smile at the memory.

"i guess tasked failed successfully" she mumbled and lifted her phone back up to see no new messages.

y/n had successfully gotten neito to recognise her but now he thinks she's a total creep. a small pout made it's way onto y/n's lips. why was loving someone so difficult.

𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐠 𝐫𝐢-

her phone started ringing and y/n quickly picked it back up. glancing at the caller id. her small sigh of relief escaped her pink lips after reading 'mina'.

'n/n-tan!' mina's excited voice came from the phone.

'did it work?! spill all the tea!' mina exclaimed.
"umm..well about that" y/n mumbled and lifted her index finger to start biting at it's nail.

'oh n/n-tan, what did i tell you about biting your nails' mina said and y/n looked down to the multiple plasters over her biten nails.
"sorry mina but i don't think mo-he'll even remember me" y/n mumbled.

'of course he will, i bet everyone in the l/n appreciation club from middle school remembers you!' mina exclaimed and a 'sorry mom' followed.

"the what?" y/n blinked a couple of times, a blush on her face.
'yup me and kiri we're regulars!' mima giggled and y/n made incoherent stutters.

'the president was crazy too!' mina continued to giggle on the other side of the phone.
"mina-tan.." y/n whispered and shook her head.

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

i feel like neito would text
super duper formal
to make him look more fancy