three

i gulped while he waited for an answer. i hesitantly took the glass while my hands shook. how did he know i was in college?

"you know, you could get in a lot of trouble with your headmaster if they found out you were at a club. lose your scholarship... get suspended.."

he teasingly circled the chair.

"my f-friends br-brought me here... they didnt give me much of a choice-"
"did you ever learn to say no to drugs in school?"

he walked up around, stopping when he reached me. he placed a hand on either side of my head while i looked down.

"look at me when im talking to you"

i hesitantly looked up into his eyes while a smug smirk took over on his lips.

"y-yes"
"why didnt you use them?"
"i-i dont k-know"
"so your telling me, i should just go tell yoyr headmaster that you illegally entered my club and were underage drinking?"
"no please! i will do anything. i cant loose this scholarship. i've worked my whole life to get here"
"oh so you are on scholarship? i have never seem a college student on a scholarship be so daring and bold."
"it was just a o-one time t-thing"
"princess, do you know who i am?"
"am i supposed to know who you are?"
"oh darling, this is funny. i am joshua richards. ceo of richards industries"

i sat in shock. how did i not recognize him? he is a multi billionaire who owns hundreds of night clubs, hotels and restaurants around the world. he is also one of the hottest men alive.

"close your mouth princess. you might catch flies."

i quickly and embarrassingly closed my mouth.

"now, what will you do about your little situation? how old are you anyway?"
"17, i turn 18 i-in 4 months"

then a random body guard walked in. he whispered something in his ear.

"dont worry i think i found a new one"

then he turned to me.

"i think i have something you can do for me"
"what i-is it?"
"my secretary just quit and i am in need of a new one"
"of course, i will do anything. just please dont tell my headmaster"
"being my secretary comes with a lot of responsibility. are you up for that?"
"yes, yes of course!"
"it also comes with the responsibility of pleasuring me"
"l-like... sexual p-pleasure"
"yes darling"
"b-but im only 17, and your 21. isnt that i-illegal?"
"no one will know"

the body guard walked back in, handing me a small stack of papers.

"you just need to sign the last page"
"a-are you sure you w-want to risk it-"
"do you want to lose your scholarship?"
"no please!"
"then sign"

i quickly did and handed him the papers.

"hmm, liliana, beautiful name for a beautiful girl"

i blushed a bit while he stood up.

"now i will contact you tomorrow. we will get you your work attire and discuss your expectations. you will be living with me from now on and you will attend online school. dont forget darling,you are mine and only mine."
"thank you, sir"
"your welcome. i will pick you up at 8 am sharp. i suggest you start packing up your dorm, we will move you out as soon as we are done with shopping. now take your drunk friends, and get them back to your dorm."

i nodded and quickly walked out, grabbing sydnie and ava. i sat the drunk girls in the backseat and drove to the dorm. once we got in i told them i couldnt stay in the dorm anymore. they were both pretty upset but they understood.

i didnt tell them why but i made up an excuse. this wasnt my first ideal job but, he was paying a large amount of money.