"I got a question." Jasmine smirked a little. "Oh god. What is it?"

"How big is he? I'm curious." Jasmine questioned. "Whatt?" I cackled out loud. "Wow." Monse laughed even more.

Cesar came up to us. "I just ran into Dwayne. He wants me to go help our dad at the joint," Jasmine got up and went behind Cesar and started doing weird stuff causing me to laugh more. "I know we had a planned non-plan but-"

Cesar looked at Jasmine making her stop and act "normal."

"Can I rain check?"

"It's fine no problem."

"Thank you. Y/n, check your phone later." Cesar ran off.

Me and Jasmine were doing the Lunch Money challenge as Monse recorded. "Work it girls." Monse smiled. "Work that now, go girlsss!"

"Where's Cesar?" Oscar asked. "With Ray." I answered, still dancing with Jasmine. "Alright. Well, I'm bouncing." Oscar told us. "Byee!" All three of us said. I ran out of breath and stopped dancing. "Get it sis!" I clapped for Jasmine.

"How are you getting home?" Oscar asked us. "Someone'll drive us." Jasmine said. "Yeah, I'm staying with Jas tonight I think. Getting a ride'll be easy." I smiled.

"Right, especially when I have a wardrobe malfunction of the third nipple kind." Jasmine, Monse and I started cracking up.

"Y/n you and you're friends aren't hitchhiking." Oscar groaned and rubbed the back of his neck.

| TIME SKIP |

Oscar drove us back to the house. "Y/n get inside." Oscar demanded. I nodded and got out of the car. "Bye Mons'" I waved. "Night nightt." Monse grinned and waved.

I hopped up the stairs. Once I got inside I saw Ray. I was very aware that I was drunk and I didn't want to say anything I'd regret.

"Hey mija." Ray greeted. I took a deep breath and spun to him. "Why are you here? Like, after all this time. Why now? You could've written. Or called. Or something. Why didn't you?" I asked. "Uh, well, I don't really know." 

I felt too weak and tired to continue the conversation and I heard yelling outside but figured it was Monse on the phone or something.

"Ray, don't leave Cesar again please. I don't like seeing my brother sad and if you leave he'll be sad and mad. I'm aware Oscar is upset with you and right now the reasons aren't on my mind but if you leave both my brothers would be very emotional." I sniffed.

"What about you?" Ray inquired, still looking out the window. "Well, I may feel hurt. I may feel nothing. I don't know but I will be pissed off with you for making my brothers upset." I shrugged.

"I'm gonna take a shower. Good night." I wobbled to my room and shut my door. It was dark so I took my phone out and the flashlight to sit on my bed.

CESAR

CESAR
Hey you okay?

ME
I'm jus fine

CESAR
Oh, I thought you'd be wasted rn

ME
I can pull thru

CESAR
Ik you can

ME
Do you know Cuchillos number?

CESAR
Why?

ME
I have to speak to her tmmr

CESAR
What about the meeting?

CESAR
But, no but Oscar does and
Ruby has the burner phone

ME
Meeting? + Well I'll ask them.
Thank you though.

CESAR
What do you need to talk to her about?

ME
If I talk to her then I'll tell you after

ME
As for right now, you cannot know.

ME
I love you stoopid. Good night.

I called Ruby first since I knew Oscar wasn't gonna give me the number at all. "H-Hello?" Ruby answered with a flash. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked. "Cuchillos called me."

"So, you know the number? I need it." I got straight to the point. "Wait, why?" Ruby sniffled. "I gotta meet with her. Speak to her on a certain topic." I put in my airpods and started looking for pajamas.

"What topic?" Ruby suspiciously asked. "I can't tell you right now, but can you give me the number?"