The last chance

Hello guys

It seems last chapter (which published yesterday) didn't get an update notification, well I hadn't one at least. since this one and previous chapter are related don't miss that!

Thanks for your time and happy reading.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

He felt exhausted, he fought numerous of battles, he showered in his own blood several times, he ruled over all lands for thousands of years he even lived in loneliness for decades but none of those could make him tired this much. it was the night of 6th day, his only remain time was less than 24 hours and he still couldn't find his little fox.

For past six days' heaven was on fear, the news about her highness separation paths with Dijun were exposed everywhere, but the more surprising matter was the reaction of Dijun, his majesty appeared at the entrance gates of heaven in his usual purple robe but it seems like it was at fire, the red aurora around his majesty's body left others in shock and fear, third prince rushed to his old friend when heard the news and even he lost words to ask or say anything.

Lian Song watch Dijun as he closed his eyes and sent layers after layers of his power all over the heaven, he was searching for Feng Jiu and Lian Song pray that she be find soon, only Feng Jiu could calm this angry god, he watched as his spell keep coming back and understood Feng Jiu isn't in heaven. Dijun opened his eyes and said: she isn't here either, she wasn't at Ching Chu and isn't here, where else I should search for her.

Lian Song never heard Dijun asking for advice, suddenly he felt anger toward Feng Jiu, of course she was his friend but she hurt Dong Hua badly this time, he knows the couple had a lot of difficulty and they just began to have some progress in their relationship so what could make Feng Jiu to act this way and left Dong Hua behind.

"she has a lot of friend, she has friends all over the realms, you are scaring people with that aura of yours, get some rest and let me and Cheng Yu to make a list of her friends, no need to react this harshly"

Lian Song told and hoped that his words bring some peace for Dijun but instead he felt stuck and scare by his answer:

"I only have 7 days; she is going to sacrifice herself in hope to take my vows of my shoulder"

"we will find her '' was all Lian Song managed to answer, he was one of the few who knew about Dijun vows, that silly girl, that precious little fox princess was deep in love to do such a thing, and the two of them knew that.

After that quick communication at the heaven gates the two of them along with Cheng Yu, Siming and Migu make a list of her probably locations and keep update it, Dijun travel to all the places himself, searching for his empress yet there they were, at the noon of the last day and without even a single improvement.

The fox clan were searching for her too, where was she that no one can guess, and how was he supposed to tell her that he accepted her words and step down of his own belief if he can't find her? did she thought he can find her if he accept her words? Is he supposed to know her location if he really was ready to let go of his fears?

Only if he went after her that morning, he makes this mistake again and hesitate to follow her, he did that before, last time he thought she need some time alone and miss a year, but this time he was about to lose her, why he didn't learn of his own mistakes.

"little fox you really think you will take your life with your own hands and I keep living with someone else and make a happy family, do you find me this impassive?"

He asked lowly, how he missed her only he knows. the last day was there and they had no trace of Feng Jiu, it was then when Zhe Yan arrived and suggest him to wait at the rock: all of this is because of that rock, if I know her even a little I know she will come there for her last huge show"