Chapter 9: Drake

Friday evening

Me and Callum came home. I went to my room and called Alex, I didn't talk to her or see her the whole day because I was helping Callum study for his maths exam. He wasn't very good in maths.

I called Alex but she didn't pick up. I called her again, nothing. Something was wrong.

"Mom, I'm gonna go over to Alex's"

"Wait who's Alex?" She grabbed my arm before I could get my keys, she smiled at me.

"Alex is his girlfriend" Logan was just standing there looking proud.

It was weird hearing the word 'girlfriend' but I had to used to it.

Mom let go of me and I grabbed my keys and rushed to my car. I remembered the way to her house. I tried to call her again, still nothing. I was getting scared. I thought to myself, did she do it? I stepped on the gas pedal as hard as I could.

I arrived at her house. Her grandpa's car wasn't there. I was pounding on the door.

"Alex! Alex open the door!" I tried opening the door myself, hoping it was open. It was.

I ran up to her room and I saw her. I saw her lying there, on the floor in the bathroom.

"Alex!" I ran to her. I shook her, tried to wake her up. I held her in my arms. I saw the bottle of pills. "Shit" I threw the bottle.

I tried to make her throw up.I put my index and middle finger down her throat, trying to activate her gag reflex, so she would throw up. She did. I held her in my arms. She wrapped her arms around me. We both cried.

I whispered in her ear "Don't go to neverland without me"

She cried even more "I'm sorry. I'm sorry"

"I love you Alex"

"I love you Drake" I was glad she was still alive.

I helped her clean up before her grandpa came back home. She told me what happened.

"Kate said all that to you?"

"No, it was Serena"

"Ok I'm not letting you get the bus, I'm giving you a ride. To and from school."

"Thanks but I'd have to ask grandpa"

"Your grandpa loves me. I think he'll be fine with it"

We talked some more and asked her grandpa. He was fine with it, but what scared Alex was that he was gonna tell the school about Serena.

"If grandpa tells the School about Serena, it's gonna be even more worse than it actually is"

I held her hand looking at wrists. I kissed them. She looked at my arms.

"I wont let that happen Alex"