"Hey, baby." He calls out and leaned closer as he got in between his legs, he lift his chin up and forced him to look at him in the eyes. But instead of looking in those orbs, Beomgyu's eyes landed on his well built body, toned abs and chest, he blushed madly even more. "Take a picture, it'll last long." Yeonjun teased only to be met by Beomgyu's small punch.

"Ow, okay, okay." Yeonjun chuckles and pinned his wrists on the bed, He placed a kiss on his forehead, "I'm gonna make you feel good, I promise." Both smiled at each other, "But you know.." The blonde trails off, his fingers brushing over the checkered skirt as he played with the end of it, "I really want to fuck you in this skirt."

"Y-Yeonjun!" Beomgyu yelped out, its not like he disagree, he was just so shock at it that he became a blushing mess now, tomato. Yeonjun smirked and slipped his hands under it, hands blindly making its way to his ass, and once he found it he groped firmly, "Mmf, oi, stop t-that." Beomgyu glares cutely as he squirmed under his touch.

"Hm? What was that?" He said and wen back down as he held his thighs, placing his frail legs over his shoulder. Grabbing ahold of his underwear and in a swift move, he pulled it down. Beomgyu gasped as his erection sprung and the tip made contact with the air and fabric, he moans lowly and shut his eyes tight, biting onto his index finger.

Yeonjun heard and saw the whole thing, 'Holy shit, he's fucking cute and sexy at the same time.' He thought and licked his lips seductively, he held his two fingers to Beomgyu and the younger stared at it first, knowing that he had lack of knowledge about making love, "Suck on it, angel." Yeonjun chuckled. The brunnet nodded and grabbed the taller's wrist.

He leaned up and opened his mouth, putting the long fingers in, and circled his tongue over it and sucked until it got fully wet. "This is your first time and I have to prep you, I don't want to hurt you." The smaller hummed in response, melting from those delicate words. Yeonjun then finally pulled out his fingers, "This'll hurt at first, but you'll be better soon."

He circled his index finger over the rim, "Mmn." Beomgyu moans lowly as he avoided his lover's eyes, he then gasped when the finger entered him. It does hurt and feels weird but he have to endure it, after all, he invited him in the first place. "Does it hurt, angel?" Yeonjun asked and trusted it slowly, Beomgyu lets out a shaky exhale and shake his head.

Yeonjun grins and pushed the second finger in, Beomgyu arched his back and breathed heavily, "Gosh, you are tight, relax, baby." Yeonjun chuckled and placed a kiss on his temple, forehead, eyes and lips. "Loosen up a bit." He whispered and Beomgyu nodded, inhaling and exhaling until he's finally used to it. "Such a good boy."

He whimpers from the words, his instincts and kinks kicking in. Yeonjun smirked and thrusted his now three fingers in a fast move, "Hm? Aren't you a good boy? So good for me." Beomgyu melted from the praises he's receiving right now, he felt aroused as well. After a while, the blonde finally had enough of it and knew that he's ready, well not sure if fully.

He then pulled out a small plastic from the pocket of his pants which is gladly at the edge of the bed, he placed it in his mouth and bite on it. "W-When did you get that?" Beomgyu asks as Yeonjun glanced at him and chuckled lowly, "I knew this was gonna happen, Jeongin told me." He winked as Beomgyu grew embarrassed, can't believe he had to lie just to hide it.

"Cute." Yeonjun mumbles and pulled out his fingers, Beomgyu whines from the emptiness, "Nuh-uh, you have to patient, angel." Yeonjun said with a soft and soothing voice, he pulled his boxers down revealing his cock. Beomgyu felt uneasy about it, worried that it won't fit him, that is. Yeonjun ripped the pack of the condom and pulled it out, placing it over his erection.

He glanced at the brunnet and saw the worries in his eyes, he grinned and sighed after he finally put it on. "This will hurt, but I made a promise, so calm down, okay?" Beomgyu nodded and looks away, shutting his eyes tight waiting for the pain to come. Yeonjun slowly entered him, his tip first to enter, Beomgyu winced in pain as he bit his lip, trying to endure it.