Damn teenagers

As i'm scrolling through my instagram feed a notification from KIK pops up. I hesitate to open it, what if it's another creep who's just asking from naked pictures. I open the message and read it

Party goth🐀: Heyo

you: hi? Who is this?

Party goth🐀: I'm Frank, you know from across the street?

The infamous Frank Iero was texting me, holy fucking shit. Frank was well Frank, Hes the bad boy your parents warn you about, the kind of guy that fuck you then forgets about you. Fuck its hard but you have to admit that he was yummy as fuck though

You: oh I know you, why are you texting me tho?

Party goth🐀: because I was wondering if you wanted to come over and chill perhaps

Fuck fuck, holy shit is this gonna be the night where I finally get the pleasure of fucking the Frank Iero?

You: Sure i'll be right over

I almost immediately Jumped up to look through my closet. I pulled out a p!atd shirt, ripped skinny jeans with patches, a green bomber jacket and put them all on. I rushed to the bathroom and put on eyeliner, black lipstick, and mascara. I ran downstairs and grabbed my bag which had my cigarettes and lighter in it. I shoved my feet into my combat boots and flew out the door slamming it behind me.

I stepped onto the other side of the street, I looked up and my y/e/c eyes locked with Franks hazel ones. I stepped up onto his porch as butterflies ravaged my stomach, he could tell I was nervous by the cocky smirk he had on his face. "Well hello there little lady, you got a light?" Frank's voice was deep and a little raspy, his voice sent shivers down my spine. "Uh y-yeah just let me get it" I reached into my bag and pulled out my black metallic zippo lighter and lit his cigarette before lighting one for myself. I jump up onto the top of the deck, franks drags seem to get longer and longer "stressful night im guessing?" I ask. He looks up at me "Yeah school work and" he stops "frustration'' he finishes before shoving the cigarette back into his mouth. "I feel ya, they've been assigning way too much homework its bullshit" I say with a scoff. Frank chuckles before throwing his cig onto the ground and putting it out, I finish mine up and do the same.

~Time skip because i'm lazy~

Me and Frank have been in his basement for an hour or two just chatting and playing video games. Frank just lost the game so it's my turn, just as I start fighting the final boss a tattooed hand rests itself onto my lower thigh. I manage to focus on the game for a little bit until the hand starts moving up until it reaches the top of my jeans but stops, I can feel his breath on my ear and he whispers "Do I have consent sugar?" His words made me instantly wet, I nod biting my lip. His hand snakes into your pants and he begins rubbing your clit softly, his lips leave sweet and wet kisses all over your neck. I reach over and touch him from outside of his jeans, he's harder than a rock and  throbbing against the fabric of his pants and boxers.

Frank picks me up and puts me on my feet, he unbuttoned my pants and pulls them off. He then moves to my boxers, he slides them down and pushes me  onto the couch.(girls in fanfics never wear boxers so I made this) Frank gets onto his knees in front of me and puts my legs onto his shoulders before burying his tongue inside of me. I reach down and grab a fistful of his jet black hair, thank geesus his parents arent home so we can be as loud as we want to be.

"Fuck you're so wet for me, such a naughty little lady. Now be a good girl and suck this dick." I get on my knees in front of Frank, I unbutton his pants and shove them down to his knees before doing the same to his boxers. In front of my face stood seven solid inches, I put the tip in my mouth and sloshed it around gently. I looked up at Frank who was blushing and had his eyes closed, I shoved about half of it down and began to move my head back and forth on his length. Frank let out a few grunts and groans which just made me even wetter. A few minutes went by before he pulled himself out of my mouth, he lifted my chin up to look at him."A few more seconds of that pretty little mouth and daddy would have came." Frank picks me up and carries me too his room, he puts me down and shuts the door behind me

I take off the rest of my clothes as Frank does the same, I walk up behind him and hug him. His body is nice and warm, he turns around and puts me on the bed nuzzling his face into my neck. Frank reaches into the night stand and pulls out....ropes? "Be daddy's good girl and Turn around" Once I'm turned around Frank ties my hand behind my back. Frank's hands reach around and touch up my stomach and chest earning a soft moan from me, Frank pushes me onto the bed and I feel him press his hard member against my entrance but not push it in. "I want you to beg for daddy to fuck you" frank says in a low agressive tone. "P-please daddy I want you to fuck me until im a shaky mess... please" after the words leave my lips I feel Frank push himself inside me. Frank begins to pound himself in and out of me aggressively, I feel his mouth against the nape of my neck "such a good girl, You're daddys good girl aren't you?" I nod, his fucking voice sends shockwaves throughout my body making me quiver in plesure. Franks tip slams against the deepest parts of me making me moan in ecstasy. "F-fuck daddy im gonna c-cum" Frank stops making me whine "not yet I don't want you cumming until i say so baby"

Frank begins to thrust again but swifter than before, my body turns to putty as he mercilessly pounds my insides to a pulp. I squeak as frank pulls my hair back before sloppily kissing me as he pounds harder and harder. I can feel another orgasm start to build up, franks thrusts start to get sloppier and sloppier he moans "fucking cum, cum for daddy" As soon as the words escape his mouth my orgasm spills from my body, as soon as I cum frank lets out a low groan releasing a warm eruption of cum inside of me. We both stay in our places for a moment until frank unties me, I turn onto my side and frank does the same. He plants a kiss on my forehead and pulls me close to him until we both drift off to sleep.