Chapter 3

Darryl's POV
I hear Zak say that he had feelings for me in the other room. I had a sneaking suspicion, but didn't want to ever tell him. I wouldn't say I completely don't think the other way. I mean he's cute, but I wouldn't date him. I mean would I? I mean, I am bi, but, no, do I like him? No. I can't have feelings for him. Do I. It finally hit me. I like Zak.
Zak's POV
As I'm leaving the room, Will races ahead of me and into the couch. This is going to be fun... so I enter the room and I see Darryl look at me. Oh god, what have I done. It hasn't even been a day and it's gone to shit.

The second I try speaking, I burst into tears. I run to my room. I lock it and go on my bed and cry myself to sleep.
Darryl's POV
"I hope he is ok." I said. "He'll be good in no time! Let's just let him be by himself until he wants to come out." Clay said. "O-ok" I said nervously. "Do you like him too?" Finn said teasingly. Then I got nervous. "Wh-what are y-you talking a-about?" "I think someone likes Zak!" "Shut up! I don't ok?" "Yeah whatever!" Dave said.
We watched TV, played games, but the whole time I was worried about Zak. I wanted to check up on him, but I didn't want to get made fun of by the other guys.
At around 11:00 PM, we all decided to go to bed. I said I was going to get a snack, but I got a snack, ate in the kitchen then knocked on Zak's door. No one answered. I tried again, but this time I heard someone say "Stop!" It was Zak saying that. I said "It's me Darryl! I want to talk to you."

Zak's POV

It's Darryl? That's even worse? If l let him in, it's going to be embarrassing, but i'm sure if I let him in, this will end and we can go back to normal. So I walk to the door and unlock.