the scars (boyxboy)

Chapter one ~

I wake up to my dog attacking me I groan "really red you're a freaking husky in your adult years you ,my friend are fat" I said he barks and then runs to the kitchen only to come back with his bowl . I roll my eyes and walk down to the kitchen I get some bacon, ham, and pancake mix I make the food and give him almost all the meat since I wasnt hungry . After I finished my food and go and get dressed in black skinny jeans and a dark red shirt , might as well tell you about me. My name's Chris Rose well I have blond hair also dark blueish eyes I have a couple of chest tattos and a few on my arm ,I have a septum piercing with a snake bites, also nipple piercings   . I'm fit but not to fit like a muscle head, also I'm gay .once I get dressed I go to my dark red Hummer I loved my car it was the last thing I got from my grandpa he died from leg cancer . I get in and drive to work, I'm a photographer for magazines . I love my job I have worked there for almost a year I get to work and get inside with my camera supplies that I usually leave in the car I know if someone sees a hummer they think rich and try and steal it also with my camera set but I have a job that will help out since I'm one of the top three photographers here . I look around to see the regulars and also a ......