Bella X Abi.. Based on a true story. The Haunted House.

(Soo.... i didn't want it to be like 10 parts long so im just going to write this story all on the same page until im done or have to start a new chapter. n e ways enjoy)

Soph looked out the window and noticed the girls where not going to the store. The 3 girls were actually going into a haunted house. When the girls arrived, just outside the gate, Abi gave a guy 3 tickets and kept going. They kept driving until they finally stopped at a small 3 car parking area. It was late at night so none of the girls could really see. But Abi parked the car and the girls got outside the vehicle.

"I thought we were going to a store to get snacks." Soph said as she was turing on her flashlight on her phone. "It's Halloween, so I thought we should do something fun together." Abi replied. "I get that but did we really have to come in our pajamas?" Kevo asked, giving Abi a little push with her elbow. "Of Course! It really sets the mood for this house you know." Abi talked as the girls were already walking up to the front of the house.

"I'm letting yall know now.." Kevo spoke. "If i see Dabi in this bitch, I'm leaving you hoes."

Soph started. "Wow. So you would leave me with this crazy hoe by myself?"

"Yep." Kevo Replied

"Hey! I am not crazy." Abi yelled as she turned on her flashlight on her phone and stated to head inside."

"I'm black. Black folks don't go in haunted houses on a daily like yall. So if i see my man im dipping yall hoes." Kevo continued, and turned on her flashlight too.

The girls walked alongside each other until the met with 3 other paths. "How about we split up?" Abi asked. Kevo and Soph starred at her. "I know good and damn well this hoe did not just say spit up." Soph looked at Kevo in total shock. "Abi, sweety, hell no. Have you ever seen a horror movie. I know you have." Kevo said, shaking Abi. Soph continued. "We gone die if we split up hoe. Ion know what you on but this is not it."

"Imma just.." Abi pushed Kevo and Soph and ran down a path. Soph yelled. "That psycho bitch." She too ran down a random path. "Well dayum. These bitches want me dead. I guess i'm going down a path too." So all 3 of the girls ended up on a different path. (what a coincidence) Little did they know 2 of them were not going to make it out okay..

...

Down Soph's Path. So Soph was going down the far left path. She noticed something down there and so she started chasing it.. "Come back here." She yelled at at the mysterious figure.