Ian really care it's just like, why my homeboy and why my sister?

"Boy anyways bye nobody coming over but dy'asia is." She said rolling her eyes.

"Don't have her up in my shit now bye." I said walking out before she could have said anything back.

(Fast forward he at the last trap.)

"No way Jose.." I trailed off pulling up to the last trap, damn near everything on this street was damaged.

Feel bad for whoever lived down this way

Dialing cee number I placed my phone on speaking sitting it in my lap as I left the area where the police and stuff was snooping around.

"Yoo" the line connected.

"Boy them been our traps... shit wasn't lowkey fr I told y'all." I said still driving.

"I'm not worried we just gone have to take that trip for new shit, im on ass with any opp doe on crip." He responded nonchalantly.

"Aight fs ce safe" I said back.

"Ce safe." He responded.

"Niggas getting out they body." I mumbled to myself pulling up to some fucked up apartment complex.

Stepping out the car I looked around seeing blood this and blood that spray painted on the walls and shit making me laugh.

Walking up the steps it smelt like piss and some unexplainable shit.

Stuffing my hands in my pockets I walked pass a group of young bloods , they know me I know them.

never been on shit wimme doe

"Who you be." One of them spoke out stepping away from the rest.

" I ce yo daddy." I turned around responded.

too soon🧏🏽‍♂️?

"This ain't yo shit blood, skat for we do sumn to you." He said with his buddies co-signing in the back.

"Shiver mi timbers.. fuck yo shit nigga." I said making a gun motion with my hand walking off.

Approaching the apartment I was looking for I knocked on the door a few times.

Hearing the locks turn the door open revealing a boy with over growing dreads and bad attire.

"You seen jay?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Who asking?" He scrunched his face up looking me up and down.

Pulling my gun from my waist band I started to pistol whip him.

Author: I love pistol whipping a hoe🙈

"Now you tell jay that i said i was looking for him." I said tucking my gun back and walking out leaving the door open.

I walked pass them same group of boys and they got to whispering.