I felt his hand start to come closer and closer to my pants and my heart beat fastened. I grabbed the arm and pushed my knees together trying to block his way of entree. "Whatchu doin?"

"Move yo hand." He demanded.

"Let em touch it."

I bit my lip continuing to hold onto the hand and shook my head, sweating a little.

"Melvin." He growled into my ear.

I immediately let go, feeling the base in his voice drop as it vibrated through my back.

His hand slipped past my buckle and into my boxers. I could basically feel him raising an eyebrow in confusion as his hand came in contact with cotton panties.

"Oh? Melvin got a lil pussy." I could hear the smugness in voice and I immediately got irritated. "It make sense now."

(I lied he got a lil puthy.)

"Stupid bitch-" I whined, feeling his thumb push down on my clit while his other hand flicked at my nipple at a rapid speed.

"W-WAIT! Mhmm S-stop!" My hand was trembling slightly curling into themselves feeling a strong urge to hold onto something. "Shit! Hold on nigga!"

"You real sensitive huh?" He said rubbing at my clit in a tight circle causing more and more of my wetness to seep out. "It feel good?"

"No."

"You lyin' out yo mouth but yo body being real honest right na'." He pushed my panties to the side and dragged his finger tips down my opening before going back up again collecting my nectar.

He let go of my bud and digging his hand into my locks. "Look at me."

I ignored him focusing on the hand pleasuring me.

He yanked it back until my head was bent to his chest and stopping his hand movements all together. My eyes snapped open looking up at him with frustration on my face.

"I know he sees this immaculate arch."

"Jamell. Shut. Up."

"Looks like you still don't understand what's goin on." He said wrapping a hand around my neck chocking me softly. His other hand went back to playing with my pussy but rubbing in a slower turtle like pace.

He tightened his grip and unexpectedly slammed two of his fingers into me causing my breath to hitch. "When I say sumn that mean you do it."

I shivered feeling his breath fanning the nape of my neck and grabbed his thigh clenching my fingers around them.

"You hea' me?" He said thumbing my Adams apple slowly digging into it.

I nodded my head, bucking my hips into his fingers trying move his hand faster as more slick poured out. "Y-yes."

Disappointment filled me as he slipped his fingers out of me and let me go. He wrapped a arm around my waist pulling me up on top of the table. He stuck his fingers that was just inside of me in front of my face.

My eyes glazed over as my arousal covered his hands. He spread the two fingers letting me see the slime-like substance pulled but at the same time stayed connected. "You wet as fuck."