Lan Wangji took a few seconds to reply, "Director Lan mentioned about Professor Wei, I believe?" Surely, being the pair of lawyers to represent Jinlin University for any legal matters, should be the first to know about the decision of the Board of Directors to hire Professor Wei.

The two women looked at each other, and back again at Wei Wuxian before they stretched their hands toward the latter. The two of them provided their names one after another.

"Yi Yinhuo, the university legal counsel. I am Professor Jiang's godmother."

"Yi Yinshui, also representing Jinlin University. The younger sister and also Wangji's godmother."

Wei Wuxian bowed back, taking note of the names of the formidable sisters. "Wei Wuxian, I am the new Literature teacher."

Yi Yinhuo and Yi Yinshui breathe in as they bowed again, much to Wei Wuxian's shock as they added, "Our ancestors owed you greatly. Please do let any of Yi Clan know if you're having any trouble."

Wei Wuxian blinked his eyes, unsure if he had heard it right? Who owed who now?

"Well, then, we will take our leave." The sisters left, once again, with their head held high in front of the rest of the Yi Clan. Along the path they walked on were students making sure to stop and give them their respect.

Seriously, what just happened there? Wei Wuxian cannot follow at all. Today really has been so confusing for him. Even Jinlin University has always been a bit out of this world weird, today, in particular, has been even more.

"Professor Wei, Professor Jiang, Hanguang-jun!!"

Wei Wuxian rolled his eyes, his current thoughts were gone immediately the moment he heard Lan Jingyi's voice getting closer. He can just hear him coming. "What do you want?"

"Hi Professor Wei! I'm just here to see you on your changpao," Lan Jingyi pouted, then his eyes squinted examining the print on them, "But isn't this robe a little... hmm... how do I say it?" He sighs, deep in thoughts, "It's a little... symbolic."

"Symbolic? Of what?" Wei Wuxian asked, confused. Does wearing this robe entail something?

Lan Jingyi nodded, "Definitely. If I remember correctly," he paused, taking a step back and eyed the professor down, "...this robe is only worn by Lan Clan's future- hmppp!"

"Future what?" Wei Wuxian asked, but Lan Jingyi is acting stupid like he got his mouth forcibly shut. Unbelievable! This brat started this conversation and thought to get away by acting downright immature.

"Hmmmp! - Hanguang-jun!" Lan Jingyi gasped, breathing in much-needed air, his eyes wide as he bowed at Lan Wangji. "I didn't say anything. Goodbye!" Off the rowdiest student running away as quickly as he came.

"That brat, seriously." Wei Wuxian sighed and when he looked at Jiang Cheng, he caught the man watching him from head to toe. He raised a brow at him, "What, you got something to say about this robe too?"

Jiang Cheng looked away, mumbling, "Now that you mention it, it does look suggestive." He eyed the younger male, Lan Wangji, and noticed the student avoiding the teachers' gaze right now. Especially the confused Wei Wuxian's. He grinned, "Wangji, you should go to the parade. I'll stay with Professor Wei."

Lan Wangji bowed, "Have fun, Professor Wei."

Wei Wuxian smiled, "You too."

Lan Wangji timidly smiled as he too walked away, leaving the two teachers to themselves.

Jiang Cheng looked back at Wei Wuxian, noticing that the other still has not taken his eyes away from the disappearing form of his student. He cleared his throat, "You really like that student, huh?"