Entry #21

Ok, so a bit has happened.

As I posted on my Message Board, approximately 2 days ago, I found a torn, black glove sitting in front of my bedroom window. (Picture on Entry #23) most people may not believe me, but idc. This is all the proof I need to know I'm being stalked. I'll keep it's location of hiding a secret, in case someone who reads my experiences is and/or works for the stalker.

I also had nightmares for 3 days straight right before I found it. My bat was left at me grandma's house, so I don't have any protection, right now.

Then, the cherry on top, I heard FOOTSTEPS. Literal staggered FOOTSTEPS. AND, MY DOGS HEARD IT, TOO. We all looked in the same direction, of the orchard next to where I was feeding them, and all of a sudden, *cruch**crunch*...

*crunch*...

*crunch*...

At that point, I bolted. Everyone in my family was inside AND I MADE SURE OF IT. The only people who go in those trees are my dogs, I consider them people, and me. My tree house was built there before the big flood of 2018, when the tree that held it snapped at the base.

That same day, I found a deep cut in the shape of a "J" on my left thigh. It's scared over, now but you can still feel the shape.