•4•

"Ey, Sleeping Beauty, get your ass up." Groaning, Katsuki slowly raised his hands to his eyes, rubbing his eyelids to try and get his bearings.

"Have fun with that," the same voice that woke Kat up mused, slamming a door closed right in the ash-blonde's ears.

Slightly disoriented, Katsuki grumbled under his breath and quickly sat up, and ignoring as the pounding headache that berated him got worse.

Looking around for only a split second, Katsuki noticed he was inside of a cell, with a huge, locked metal door standing in the way of him and the outside world.

"Jesus fucking Christ, what the hell is happening?" he asked of himself, frustratedly spitting the words out as he banged against the metal bar.

"I don't recommend doing that," a semi-high voice suggested to him, making the ashy-haired teen jump two feet into the air. Spinning in his place to see who had spoken, Katsuki was very surprised to see another guy around his age in there with him.

Correction, two other guys his age.

The small look of curiosity and impatience morphed into one of complete disbelief.

Eijirou Kirishima, his best friend, and sorta kinda...crush, was laying on the bottom bunk bed Ro the right of the door, and a short, freckled boy with pastoral-colored hair sat comfortably in the opposite bed to the left.

Katsuki ran a hand down his face in dubiety, the ash-blonde only took a moment's hesitation to run over to the red head and try shaking him awake.

"Shitty hair, c'mon, fucking wake up!" he shouted at the unconscious boy with worry.

Shifting a bit, Izuku looked the frantic ash-blonde up and down.

"You know him?" he asked, a slight tone of wonder coating his words. It had never crossed his mind that people could find their loved ones at any point in time, even though it was possible.

Saying nothing, Katsuki continued to try and wake up his best friend, increasingly growing more angry and worried by the second.

"Ah..." Kirishima groggily groaned, finally having awakened after being shaken by Bakugo for so long.

Moving his head from side-to-side and grabbing the redhead's shoulders, Katsuki angrily pulled his best friend in for an emotional bear hug. Bakugo didn't know where his mother or father were, but at least he had his crush.

He of course would never say that out loud. Ever.

Looking away in bitterness, Izuku hid his glassy eyes away from the hugging duo, thinking how incredibly lucky they both were to have each other during these harsh times.

'I wish,' he sourly thought.

"You bastard, where the hell have you been?!" Bakugo exclaimed as he pulled back from the aggressive embrace he had pulled Kirishima in for.

Shrugging with a lost look settling on his face, said male deeply wondered the same thing. The last thing he remembered was a foggy memory of being caught under a tree...and being helped out by four random dudes that he had never met before.

Kirishima opened his mouth to say exactly that, when he was stopped by the sound of the an loud and scary siren blaring outside of their cells, and the huge metal door sliding open.

Sighing and hopping out of bed, Izuku motioned forward and walked out of the small space, looking back and forth to see many people walk out of their cells as well, and rolling his neck as he walked to the left.

Izuku didn't even look behind him to see if Kirishima or Bakugo were following, he just went down the stairs and booked it for the opposite end of the base level. There was where the counter that served food was, and he had noticed it as soon as he was escorted into that prison.