Chapter 13- Saved By The Bell

She gave it to Harry who took it with a distant look in his eyes.

He smiled sadly and walked out of the Hospital Wing with Teddy and James.

●●●●●●●

Day 1, 25/12/1998

The walk to the common room was silent, almost tedious. The tension in the air making both Harry and James nervous. Even Teddy was nervous since his hair colour changed to black to gray. The only sound that could be heard was the pitter patter of their foot.

"So," James started, only to shut up since he had nothing to say.

Harry stared unimpressed as he rearranged his godson on his hip who was now playing with his jet black hair, making it messier than it was.

The silence between them continued until they reached the Gryffindor common room. Harry was about to say the password but James stopped him. "Look," he started. "We're going to tell you the truth someday, probably today. So please be patient and don't freak out."

Harry searched his face before silently nodding. "Victoria."

James raised and eyebrow at the password. Harry smiled as he stepped through the entrance. "It means victory in latin."

A disapproving sound came from James' throat as he looked around the common room.

The common room was messy as ever. However, this messy was different. When he saw his friends and wife fighting, understanding and realization dawned on his handsome face.

Lily was practically screaming with laughter, making her look like a bloody murderer as she attacked both Sirius and Remus with her wand. It took everything in James to not laugh at Sirius and Remus. They were both screaming bloody murder, though Remus' was more manly as Sirius was screaming a high pitch sound.

"What the bloody hell are you guys doing?" James yelled.

Everyone froze and started at an amused James and frozen Harry with wide eyes.

"Erm," Remus started. "We got sort of bored waiting for you."

Harry couldn't help but roll his eyes. "Right... Now sit down all of you. I was promised and explanation." He stated as he sat down on one of the couches.

The others shared nervous looks before sitting down as well.

There was a silence which no one seemed to want to break. Lily inhaled deeply and took her husband's hand in hers. "What do you know about Time Turner's?"

Harry stared. Time Turner's? What? He raised an eyebrow, looking unimpressed.

Lily chewed her bottom lip, making James' eyes darken with lust as Sirius howled with laughter and Remus rolled his eyes. She opened her eyes to explain when Mcgonagall stepped in.

"Mr. Potter," she said sharply, making both Harry and James grimace as Sirius snickered. "Bed. Now."

Harry sighed in disappointment. Damn it! Just as they were about to explain!

"But, Professor," he whined like a child.

At seeing Mcgonagall's stern eyes, he sighed and went to his dorm with Teddy without even bidding a goodnight.

Mcgonagall looked at the four as Harry left, then turned her intense gaze to common room, wrinkled her nose in disgust, gave them a glare that held multiple emotions and left.

The Marauders, minus Peter, plus Lily, sighed in relief. Thank gods. "Well," Remus started. "That went well."

Sirius snorted. "Yeah, right. And my dear mother rocks me to sleep every night."

James barked with laughter. "Don't worry, Pads. I won't tell them my mum used to do that to you."

There was silence in which James was smirking as Sirius glared at him.

"Did I hear that correctly?" Lily asked. "Euphemia used to rock Sirius Black, ladies man, biggest prat to ever live after James, "(hey!)" and the eldest son of one of the Noble and Most Ancient house to sleep?"

Remus burst out laughing as James grinned at his wife, slinging an arm around her shoulders. "Why of course Lilyflower, would I ever lie to you? In fact, that wasn't the only thi-"

Sirius cut him by launching himself at James, his face red with embarrassment. They began wrestling on ground like vicious animals as the other two laughed their arses off. Wait...

For that night, everything was fine between the four friends. There was no Voldemort, no Death Eaters and no problems. Except for the fact that they had come to that point by time traveling. A mistake. But seeing Harry and Teddy was enough for them to not regret their mistake and accept it with wide open arms.