Chapter one: Ah land how I missed you

*This story starts off when they reach the island*

*Also in this story, Henry and Courtney are both 17*

Once we crashed on the island, I jumped off the boat and laid down on the beach, not caring if it wasn't safe. Ah land, how I missed you.

We somehow managed to survive the storm when Emma, my mom, jumped into the ocean, nearly drowning in the process. I know, stupid right? She jumped off a boat in the middle of the ocean during a storm. But it was necessary, Emma and my warnings and pleas were getting nowhere when they were fighting.

"What are you doing?" My other mom, Regina, said.

"Trying not to get seasick" All that knocking back and forth and up and down was not doing so well on my empty stomach.

"We don't have to do it this way" Regina said,"I can fix the Jolly Roger. My magic is strong enough. We can execute the pirate's plan." I'm guessing while I was trying to keep my insides in they were deciding what to do. By the looks of it, it wasn't going well.

"Sneak attack? Let's not be naive. Save your magic. We'll need it later, because Pan already knows we're here." Emma starts.

Yep, another fight, yay!

"It's time we stop running. Gold was right. This land is run on belief. All of us have been too busy being at each other's throats to be believers." Emma continues.

Maybe now they'll stop fighting, it's getting on my nerves. I never know what to do when my two mothers fight.

"I was as wrong as anyone else. It's time for all of us to believe-" Emma continues on her speech," not in magic, but in each other."

It's silent for a moment. I'm still on the sand, just listening to them. I'm not good at making plans so I just let them do it. And it seems like they're starting to realize they have to work together and not fight or we won't get anything done.

"So you want to be friends? After everything that's happened between all of us?" Regina asks

Well I didn't say they fought for no reason. I just said I was getting tired of it.

"I don't want or expect that. I know there's a lot of history here-" Emma says looking at all them," and a lot of hate-" looking at Regina. Yeah, they don't like each other. Something to do with sharing the same kids.

"Actually, I quite fancy you from time to time, when your not yelling at me" Hook buts in. It's no secret that he likes my mom. Who knows, maybe he'll be my new step-dad and I'll be somehow related to him too. As of right now, I'm related to everyone in this group except him. Freaky right?

Emma gives him a 'are you serious' look before continuing,"We don't need to be friends. What we need to know is the only way to get Henry back is cooperation."

Yeah! Go mom! Now they'll realize we need to work together I silently praise

"With her? With him?" David asks.

So close, we were so close

"No, Emma, we have to do this the right way." David says.

Is there even a right way?

"No, we don't. We just need to succeed. And the way we do that is by just being who we are-- a hero, a villain, a pirate." Emma says back.

That's got to be the best 'be who you are speech' especially when you say that to a villain and a pirate. Why yes Captain Jack Sparrow you may steal a boat from the Royal Navy, just as long as you be yourself I start to silently laugh at the thought.

"It doesn't matter which, because we're going to need all of those skills, whether we can stomach them or not,"

Really? You just had to use stomach?

"And what's your skill, 'savior'?" Regina asks.

It seems like they are off arguing for now. It seems like they forgot me over here though, which doesn't surprise me anymore. They always forget about me when they're fighting.

"I'm a mother," recently I can't help but think," And now I'm also your leader, so either help me get my son back or get out of my way." Emma says then she turns and walks towards the jungle, the rest falling in line silently. Hook just looks amused while he follows.

Soon it's just Regina and I, I get up and brush myself off and walk over to my mom and hug her. I know it's been hard for her since Emma came and now she's hurting because Emma acted like Regina didn't care for us.

"Don't worry, your still our mom no matter what." I reassure her, ever since Emma came, she's been waiting for the day we leave her for Emma, which will never happen with me.

She smiles at me,"Thank you. Now let's go, before they get ahead of us"

We start walking and I look over at her and saw something green floating in the sky. I pull my mom behind the nearby bush.

"Courtney? What are yo-"

"Shh," I cut her off and point to the sky,"look."

We look as it gets closer and we see two figures flying? As they fly over us, we see that it's a boy I do not recognize, he was wearing all green with a maroon cloak, brownish hair and green eyes? and... Henry! We found him!! I look over to Regina and she looks in disbelief.

The two figures fly away towards the island when Regina and I get over our shock. She looks to me.

"Did you just-"

"Yeah"

"And he was-"

"Yep"

"And we're not dream- ow!" I pinched her arm.

"I guess not" She fakes a glare at me before saying,"We found him."

"Yeah but where did they go and who was that boy?"

"I don't know. I guess we will just have to find out"

"You want to keep this between us for a while, while we figure out what happened" I ask.

Her face lights up, I remember the time Emma and Henry had operation cobra. Maybe this could be ours.

"Yeah"

"We should call it something"

"Like what?"

"What about operation.....cheetah?" I ask.

"I love it! Now come on before they notice us gone"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~