"Go on Harry! Keep fucking going, show me how angry you can get, matter of fact why don't you just fucking hit me huh I bet it's your greatest fucking desire." I bellow waving my hands around angrily feeling the rage circulate my veins. 

Harry speeds towards me and grabs ahold of my neck shoving me against the wall with force. I watch as his chest rises up and down face flushed in frustration, "Hit me! Go on Harry fucking hit me you piece of fucking shit!" I scream in his face. 

Harry growls using his free hand and smashing his fist against the wall next to my head "I fucking hate you Y/N!" He roars with clear hatred laced in his voice

Harry growls using his free hand and smashing his fist against the wall next to my head "I fucking hate you Y/N!" He roars with clear hatred laced in his voice. My breath hitches from both his actions and harsh words, "Hit. Me." I hiss breathlessly, blood pounding in my ears. Harry doesn't reply, we both just stare at each other for what feels like hours until Harry finally mumbles, "Fuck this." Releasing me from his hold and marches for the door and then, I realise he's leaving, he's leaving me

Before Harry can grab for the door knob I shriek in fear, "What are doing?" Realisation creeps in that this may be the cruel ending of our fucked up love story. "Don't leave me Harry please! I'm sorry please." I continue shrieking hoping Harry will listen but he completely disregards what I'm saying and reaches for the door. 

I smash my hand against the door stopping him from opening it, "I'm sorry Harry, I know I'm insecure it's all my fault I know please don't leave me. I'm verbally abusive and I didn't mean it please. I just get so overwhelmed, I always fear you're gonna leave me so I say stupid shit, but I need you Harry I can't live without you I love you so much." I sob helplessly in fear, tears streaming down my face. At this point I will say just about anything to get him to stay.

He can't leave me he means to much to me. I start shaking and grab my neck to try and calm my breathing before I end up having a full on panic attack. Harry slowly turns around with bloodshot eyes tears streaming his face also, "I can't live without you either." He croaks grabbing my waist and crashing his lips against mine I melt against his lips feeling the tension leave my body. 

Harry picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist walk through our living room and to our bedroom not breaking our lips apart

Harry picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist walk through our living room and to our bedroom not breaking our lips apart. We fall onto the bed together Harry covering me with his body he runs his lips up my neck, "I'm so sorry baby that I get so angry I'll be better." He muffles and starts to cry against my neck, I feel my throat close up at the sound of his sobs it broke me inside.