Chaos

"Here, put this on."

Alejandro groaned as Jaymes passed him a shirt. He hated dressing up. He hated all the buttons and the fact the pants were never tight enough and that he couldn't wear converse and that he knew fine well he looked so much cuter in an oversized sweater.

But, apparently it was necessary tonight.

"Why do I even need to dress like a waiter?" Alejandro rolled his eyes as Jaymes fussed over his top button. He couldn't even have that undone? Seriously? He felt like he was going to choke.

Jaymes shrugged.

"Mei and Rhaj are having a get together and wanted us to dress up. Apparently they have a surprise."

Alejandro tried his hardest not to roll his eyes again. It's not that he didn't like Mei it's just- Well, she was really fucking loud and he would much rather lie around at home with his lovers than listen to Mei's screeching.

"Are you two ready?"

Alejandro's eyes lit up as Kali entered their bedroom. Crisp white shirt tucked into high waisted black shorts, hair were curled,lips are mighty red which is very kissable by the way.

Kali was one of the few people he preferred all dressed up. She looked so fucking good.

"Ready, Sexy." Alejandro purred, arms wrapping around the back of Kali's neck to bring the woman into a kiss.

"Stop calling me that." Kali whined, a complete juxtaposition to how she was currently dressed, but it made Alejandro smile. She was so cute.

"It's not my fault you look like you're going to beg me to take you over a table and fuck you like the dirty little whore you are." Alejandro giggled as Kali flushed. Seriously. Where did she get off being so fucking adorable?

He leaned in closer, lips grazing against the shell of Kali's ear as he spoke.

"Even though we both know you'd prefer it having us both sandwiching you."

Kalis queaked as Alejandro latched onto her earlobe, pulling away from the older man with a start, which only made him laugh harder. He seriously got off on teasing her. And it didn't exactly take much for Kali to turn a less than attractive shade of beetroot.

"Okay, you two, break it up. Taxi's outside." Jaymes usually tried to play the attentive mother role, tried to stop Alejandro teasing Kali so mercilessly the younger one nearly died of embarrassment, but he had to admit, Kali was pretty cute when she was flustered.

The ride to Rhaj and Mei's place as longer than any of them could really be bothered with, but the couple were some of their best friends, and it sounded like they had something really important to tell them.

"What do you think their surprise is?"

"Maybe they're moving away."

Alejandro hissed as Jaymes slapped his arm.

"What? I didn't say I hope they're moving away. Just maybe."

"Maybe Rhaj is finally coming out as gay." Kali scoffed, making Alejandro laugh and Jaymes roll his eyes. He could swear Alejandro was a bad influence on their girlfriend.

"Maybe he got someone knocked up."

"And Mei is gonna pretend to be pregnant for nine months and pass it off as her like on Desperate Housewives."

"Oh my god! Yes!"

Jaymes sighed. How the fuck did he end up with these two?

"I can't believe I actually have to say this, considering we're all adults, but will you both promise me you'll be on your best behavior?" Alejandro gasped as Jaymes shot him a look. He was always the instigator.