Chapter 1 || The Letter

Start from the beginning

"I can convince the guys to go on a vacation and assure them that you are under my care. That can work. there hans\'t been a deadline to this yet, so I guess that can work."

Anf for the following weeks, we finally did it. Our dads went on a vacation and the first night when they left. Me and Rosie packed out bags.

" I contacted Henry. I will escort you there by car. It's not far."

" Aw yeah! I can't wait for an adventure!" Lucia exclaims as she zips her backpack.

" I don't want to do this. What if we get seriously injured?" I ask.

" JARED. I went inside an underground bunker with rogue robots that have sharp-ass teeth, and Lukas let me help him along the way. We weren't injured at all. And if you don't believe what I'm saying then grow the FUCK UP. Going to this  pizzeria will make you." She says sternly. Just like those memes describe, she was done with my shit. I sigh and didn't talk back. You can't talk back to a woman or they'll beat the shit out of you.

And they say men are stronger.

"If you are too paranoid nobody will like you and be weirded out. Heck if you are too paranoid you will have no friends because you will think they're bad. Let's go." She finishes the conversation. We left the house and we enter her car. We took a drive across the city to a bright pizzeria.

"Freddy Fazbears. Sounds familiar." I murmur.

As we walked out, we were greeted by Henry and his wheelchair.

"Rosalind! Hello to you too Jared and Lucia. Why are you here though?"

" I thought it was time for them to go on an adventure of their own. I'll handle the inner pizzeria, they will do the more important stuff, so like that, I will remain close to them." Rosalind explains.

"Okay then. Come you two, I'll show you the ropes and explain a few things." Henry signals us to walk alongside him.

"I'll have to separate you two to make the task easier, you have been taking classes with me, so I think you two will be perfect for the roles." He says.

" Lucia will go to the monitor's room, where every night, you have 11 tasks to complete from the Terminal before you may logoff from your shift. 5 are 'Order Supplies', 3 are 'Advertising', and 3 are 'Maintenance'. You may also purchase upgrades using money they draw in from visitors. Ordering supplies without an upgrade takes 9 seconds per task and produces additional noise, but with the 'Hi-Spd Uplink' upgrade, costing $500, reduces task time to 7 seconds, and produces no noise. Printing advertising without an upgrade takes 16 seconds per task and produces an alarming level of noise, but with the 'X2 Printer' upgrade, also costing $500, reduces noise substantially and task time to 14 seconds and reduces noise substantially. Performing maintenance without an upgrade takes 13 seconds per task, but with the 'Hire Handyman' upgrade, costing $900, reduces task time to 10 seconds." This was a language I could speak, but it came with a price. I don't understand the meme language at all. Resulting in me not having many friends.

"What is this all about with the noise?" Lucia asks.

" There are things out to get you each night, because of Jared's job." henry turns to me. "Every night there is a different animatronic in the Salvage Room, lying on the other side of the table, you have a choice to throw the animatronic back into the back alley where it was found, or salvage it and receive payment if you manage to successfully do so.

(I got the info from the Pizzeria Simulator Wiki, cause I'm lazy and don't know how it works myself. I wasn't too attentive in the GTLive streams)

If the player decides to throw the animatronic into the alley, then the player proceeds onto the next day and doesn't get paid but it minimizes the risk of danger.

If you decide to salvage the animatronic, then you will have to go through five-sound prompts and write down the results on the list accessed by the dropdown menu but also has to keep the animatronic back with the company-issued taser. The taser will force the animatronic back into its neutral position but can only be used three times before it damages the animatronic and decreases its value. The animatronic will only move while your list is up so you must be fast when you need to use the taser.

If you successfully salvage the animatronic, you will receive money for it. However, the animatronic will be hiding in your pizzeria increasing the liability risk and making your day shift harder and more stressful which may cause lawsuits.

Rosalind will handle the day shift, however.

If you fail the salvage and get jump scared by the animatronic, then you will have rogue animatronics in your pizzeria and you will not receive payment for the salvaged." Henry teaches me.

" I understand. So I have a bigger role."

"Yes."

"But uncle Henry...What are animatronics exactly?" I ask.

"They are robots with the sole purpose of entertaining children. But over the years these animatronics were possessed and after us. I have managed to destroy them but four remain." He reveals. " Now...Time for you two to get to work."