mary

Hey guys so sorry for not updating ive been very stressed and busy and school starts in a few days, ill try to update every week. Also trigger warning!

Toms pov

"I-i don't know what you want ryan..."

"Ive told you already, you fucking messed with me so i had someone to shoot your girlfriend, your lucky she didn't die....but she will die and so would that baby." He smirks at me

"Don't you fucking touch them!" I yelled at him

"Too bad i sent someone already...." Ryan says walking away.

"COME BACK YOU ASSHOLE PLEASE DON'T HURT HER YOU CAN KILL ME BUT LEAVE THEM ALONE.....Please.." i yelled while my tears are forming.

"Too bad you can't say goodbye." He closes the door."

Im literlly gonna kill this dickhead if he touchs her and my baby. I still cant believe y/ns pregnant i wasn't even there for her. Even though she was mad at me i still loved her, i hope he kills me insted of them. I already lost half of my family i can't lose them too.

Y/ns pov

I was scared for Tom i didn't know what was happening, i knew he was in trouble. I couldn't help him. Im only 23 years old and im stupid and don't know anything...im weak..

I heard Mary screaming

"Mary?"

I go downstairs and see a big guy with a black face mask. I only saw his eyes and mouth, he had a gun held by Mary's head.

"MARY!"

"P-please d-don't hurt her....please."

Mary looks at me with tears

"Please tell Isaac i love him."

The guy pulls trigger.

"MARY OH MY G-GOD." i screamed with tears in my eyes.

The guy points the gun at me.

Is this the end for me?

I didn't even say goodbye to Tom.

Oop please vote and comment

what do you think is gonna happen?