Chapter 5

The corner of my eye catches augustus.  I was so shocked and confused why would he be here.  He looks at me and smiles.  Augustus announces himself in front of the whole class.  When depression class is over i walk out and augustus walks out with me.  He starts talking to me and suddenly he puts a cigarette in his mouth.  I said,"That just ruined every thing, i was starting to like you and you put a cigarette in your mouth. wow very smart".  He replies back, "its like a metaphor you not really doing anythng, see you put the harmless side of the cigarette in you mouth and it doesnt to a thing.  i said whatever and started laughing. He gave me his phone number befor my car was here.  I got into the car and waved goodbye .  When i got home he started texting me and our ending phrase was, "OKAY, OKAY."  we just kept repeating that over and over again.  But then i remebered the aptitude test, and the choosing ceremony tommorow.  What am i supposed to choose???  I suddenly heard a knock o the door which interupted my sudden confused thought.  I got up and said come in, it was Caleb.  I sat back down and said what is it before he could say anything.  He replied, "you know that aptitude test tommorow?"  I said yes.  He said," we have to think about mom and dad",  I replied,"yes".  "but we also have to think of ourselves", he said and left my room.  That sentence brought me very deep in thought.

  TO BE CONTINUED...

I WILL POST MORE SORRY I UPDATED REALLY LATE IM JUST TOO BUSY WITH SCHOOL.  I WILL TRY AND UPDATE  BEFORE FEBRUARY.  FOLLOW ME AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT!!!  AND COMMENT ON HOW I CAN MAKE IT BETTER!  KEEP CALM AND READ ON!!!  KEEP READING GUYS!  THANKS FROM DIVERGENT118 AKA.  DIVERGENT LOVER