- F o r t y s i x -

Start from the beginning

I'm so scared that I'm not going to be able to hide it from her, that's why I'm keeping it at Finneas' but I'm scared that I'll just end up telling her because I can't keep secrets.

Everywhere I need to be is all over town, Maddie's house is almost an hour away from her event and the ring is 30 minutes in the other direction. I just have to get there before Maddie walks.

I pulled up to the ring place, I ordered her ring probably like three weeks ago. I showed Claudia, and she cried. So I think I did something right. I'm so happy that I'm going to propose and that I get to go on tour with her again, she makes me so happy.

I pulled up to the ring place, and I walked in I'm in a trendy area in L.A. right now. So if paparazzi appear, I won't be surprised. I told the lady working what I ordered, she went and got it. It took her a minute though.

I thanked the lady and as I walked out, I saw paparazzi coming my way.

Paparazzi: "So we see you leaving a jeweler, what'd ya get?"

Billie: "Uhh, a new necklace."

Paparazzi: "Your outfits fire."

Billie: "Thanks, got a fashion show to attend."

Paparazzi: "The one for Maddie?"

Billie: "Maddie will be there, yes. It was nice talking to y'all." I waved and walked to my car.

Calling Finneas🙃

Finneas: "Hey."

Billie: "Are you already at the fashion show?"

Finneas: "Fuck, yeah."

Billie: "What the fuck am I going to do with the ring?"

Finneas: "When you get here, give it to me, and then I'll put in my car and take it home."

Billie: "Okay."

Finneas: "How far away are you?"

Billie: "20-30 minutes."

Finneas: "You got time to get here, Maddie's not even here. She's on her way with Kenzie and Holden."

Billie: "That makes me feel better." I laughed.

Finneas: "I'll see you soon."

Billie: "Okay, bye."

Call Ended.

I'm actually glad that he's already there because I can get there on time.

...

I pulled up to the venue and Finneas was waiting outside for me, I handed him the ring like it was a drug deal and walked inside. I saw Kenzie walk backstage so I followed her.

Claudia is standing in front of Maddie and Maddie has a smile on her face. She spotted me and made her way over to me, she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Billie: "Hi shorty."

Maddie: "Hi."

She pulled away and looked at me, I leaned down to kiss her.

Billie: "Are you excited to walk?"

Maddie: "Very, I gotta talk to you later though."

Billie: "About what?"

Maddie: "Nothing bad." She smiled.

Billie: "Okay?"

Maddie walked away from me and walked over to talk to Kenzie and Holden.