“ M-mae... Gun.. Wake h-him up ” her mom instantly get what he want to say. Off's mother immediately saw that Gun is having a nightmare she tries to wake up the boy and Off can just stare at his mom. He hates this, he hates this feeling that he can't do the things he wants, like protecting Gun.

“ nong Gun? Dear wake up ” Off's mother wake him up and Gun did wake up but his eyes are filled with tears. Off's mother knew some things to the boy but not all.

“ m-mae I'm sorry, why? You need to go somewhere? ” Off just watch how Gun wipes his tears, he badly wants to do that himself but he can't he's too weak and it really pissed him off.

“ no dear, Off is already awake ” when her mother said that Gun look at him. His eyes starts to tear up tears are freely falling from his eyes. Gun hugged him tight he's not really comfortable on the way Gun hugged him but he didn't protest Gun is hurt and he didn't know why. He promise to his self that once he regain his strength he will kill the person who made Gun cry.

Off's mother called the doctor so Gun needs to move away from him. Seriously he's pissed he can't speak well, he can't move and he's fucking hungry.

“ Guess you're confused why you're here? ” Off just give him a bored look and his mother slightly hit him

“ ai'Off can you please respect the doctor ” the doctor just laugh at how he reacts he didn't expect a patient like this

“ it's okay, well you're here because of over dosage of sleeping pills you've been sleeping here for about 4days. Next time don't take too much sleeping pills especially if it's not prescribed by your doctor ”

Off can't believe what he just heard like the fuck? Did he seriously sleep that long? Guess he really take a lot of that pills

“ it's good that your friend here take you here in the hospital because if not you'll die because of overdose ” the doctor point at Gun when he look at Gun. He's still crying he's still not stopping

“ next time if you want to die let me die first! ” her mom scold him but he just roll his eyes and that earn him another hit from his mother

“ anyway his body will recover soon and maybe after 2 days he can be discharge ”

“ thank you P' ” her mother thank the doctor, the doctor just thank back then leave.

Once the doctor is already gone his mother hit him one last time before he gave him a glass of water. After a couple of minutes he can speak normally, pretty fast for a normal person huh? But Off is not normal that's why.

“ mae can you buy something that I can eat? ”

“ are you sure? You're still not allowed to eat some solid foods ”

“ but mae I want to eat something! ” Off insisted

“ oho! Can't you- ”

“ u-uhm I'll buy it for you mae ” the both of them look at Gun, they almost forgot that he was there. Off look at his mom like he was trying to tell something and yes his mom get it.

“ no need nong Gun I'll do it, the people outside might recognize you. Just stay here and look for Off even though he can literally can kick someone ” his mother joke then eventually leave the room.

The moment his mother leave, there's a thick air that surrounded the place, now what? He didn't know what to say, should he say hello? Or ask what did he do when he was asleep? This is really awkward he didn't know what to say also he didn't know if Gun is still mad at him

‘ of course he's still mad what the fuck are you thinking? ’