Chapter 3

-Nash's p.o.v-

The next morning I woke up and looked at how beautiful mackinzie looked when she was sleeping. Then her hazel eyes fluttered open and I smiled at her. She smiled back and got up. "Why did you get up?" I asked but she pulled me out of bed and took me downstairs. When we got downstairs there was something on the table.

-mackinzies p.o.v-

There was a note on the table I ran over to it and it read "mackinzie I'm sorry but I had to go back to California so I will see you at the end of summer the day you go back to school is when I will be home." -mom

I was kind of excited to be myself but I was kind of disappointed. I turned around and said " what do you want to do today?" "Let's watch movies all day!" I nodded my head we changed and got in the car to go to get movies.

*skip car ride*

When we get there I see luke. A great way to start off my day. But I stopped and Nash looked at me "what's wrong babe?" He asked me I just looked over to lukes way. And so did Nash and he grab my hand and we went up to the red box. When we were almost done Luke came up to us and said that all he wanted to do was kiss me and that some jerk like Nash didn't deserve me.

-Nash's p.o.v-

He did not just say that. That set me off. "Who do you think you are?" "Do you think you can just come over here and say that she broke up with you because all you wanted to do was get in her pants and thats not okay with me she broke up with you because she didn't like you after she figured that out so you just lied to her and that's not okay with me so ho back to California and stay there!" I took her and and walked away I was mad I was furious. We got in the car and she could tell I was mad she started to cry "why are you crying?" I honestly wanted to know why she was crying. She said "no one has ever done that for me and I'm just so thankful that I have a perfect boyfriend like you." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and but the car in reverse and started drive away I was still mad and she could tell she grabed my hand and held. It honestly made me fell better. I just reliezed I love her no I don't love her I'm in love with her.