Chapter 2

-Nash's p.o.v-

Wow she was beautiful she was more than beautiful she was perfect. She was short with really long hair. I started walking over there when I hot there I said "hi I'm Nash and I live next door." She said "nice to meet you Nash my name mackinzie." Her voice was perfect just like her. She laughed and was blushing and I asked her why she laughed she said "because you just said that out loud." I laughed and blushed. Then I asked her if I could have her number she gave me her phone and I gave her mine she put her name in my phone as " Mackinzie" as soon as I got home I ran to the couch sat down and texted her.

*Their Convo* (m- mackinzie n-Nash)

N- Hey do you want to go and hang out tonight?

M- yes I would love to! what time and what should I wear.

N-okay you got the hint I wanted to go on a date with you. And something casual and 7

M-lol. And where are we going? Sounds great!

N-suprise!

M- I hate surprises!

N-well I guess your going to the when we have to wait

M- ughhhh! I will see you later lol

N- see you soon beautiful!

*End of Convo*

-mackinzies p.o.v-

When Nash asked me to go on a date omg! I checked the clock and it was 6:00 I went to go take a shower when I got out it was 6:15. Then I put on a black v-neck and red shorts with black converse. When I got done with my outfit it was 6:50 it took me a long time to figure out what I wanted to wear then I decided to straighten my hsi when I got dine the door bell rang I ran downstairs got moneg and opened the door he said "you look absolutely amazing" I blushed and said thank you.I asked where we going he said " I told you it was a surprise." He laughed I laughed to. When we got there it was a hill we climbed to the top and sat there on a picnic blanket and we sat there and just looked at the stars. I rolled closer to him and we just sat there and cuddled and I thought it couldn't get any better.

-Nash's p.o.v-

She rolled closer to me and we just cuddled. I looked over at her and she was looking up at the sky and she looked amazed she looked at me and we stared into each others eyes and then I finally leaned because I got the guts our lips met and it was amazing.

-Mackinzies p.o.v-

He kissed me! Me! It lasted like 1 minute.its was perfect I'm falling for him hard and I think he likes me too. When I got tired I fell asleep and he didn't even care he fell asleep their with me. When we woke up it was 2 am and I woke up Nash well at least tried to when I was out of ideas I kissed him and he kissed back then I knew he was awake and alive we kissed then he scared me and flipped us so I was on my back. We pulled away and laughed I said we better get going he said yeah,we should then he carried me the car and sat me down in the passenger seat and when we got to our houses he carried me to the door and he asked if I wanted him to my room I said yes I opened the door and I saw someone who I didn't want to see..... Luke why is he here I broke up with him. I asked him what he was doing here he said I was his girlfriend I looked over at Nash and he had his head down I said Luke I broke up with you I don't want to date you I like Nash not you. When I said that he looked over at me and smiled. Luke stormed out and I walked up to my room with Nash and he said I will see you tmrow well soon. I laughed I said stay here with me and he took his shirt off and laid down the I moved closer and we both fell asleep and summer couldn't get any better.