𝐄𝐯'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

(Ev is 007's nickname)

Ev's POV:
I can kind of guess what your thinking "you just escaped the lab but how!?" Well I escaped a year ago I've been on the search for my best friend and sister 011 well in words Eleven.

My clothes are dirty and there is blood on my gown, my hair is short but not too short (a little bit longer than El's.) About fifteen minutes ago I made it to a place called "Hawkins, Indiana" this is where I escaped but something brought me to it again.

I made it to a forest, it was dark outside. I hate the dark. I walked until I saw a cabin with a boy coming out of it. He rode away on his bike. I walked up to the porch. I don't know I just have a feeling that someone that I know is here.

I knocked on the door. A man with a beard opened the door "can I help you little girl?" He asked "u-uhm I don't know?" I said. Wow good going Ev you idiot "there must be something wrong if you found this place" he said chuckling. I looked at his tag and it said Hopper, I remember before I was kidnapped by the lab my dad's name was Hopper.

"Hello?" He asked "I'm sorry I just have a feeling?" Could this conversation get any more awkward? "Have a feeling?" Hopper asked "okay if I tell you this please don't call the l-lab" I said "Hawkins lab?" He asked, I nodded "I escaped Hawkins lab about a year ago, and I need somewhere to go" I said "you escaped the lab?" He asked for reassurence, I nodded "I got kidnapped when I was four years old but I'm fifteen" I said.

Hopper went inside and came back out with a file. He started getting teary eyed "are you okay?" I asked him "y-yeah" he said "is your actual name y/n?" He asked "yes?" I said. He picked me up and hugged me while crying "h-hey why are you crying?" I asked him "your my daughter you look just like her and-" I cut him off by crying I recognized his voice. My dad.

"D-dad" I said crying "I missed you so much" he said setting me down "I have another daughter not biologically but her name is Eleven" he said. I started crying more "El is her nickname" he said "where is she?" I asked. He smiled and brought me to her room. I knocked on the door "yes?" A girl asked, I opened the door.

"Who are you?" She asked "I'm Ev short for seven" I said, she got up and scanned me. She eventually hugged me crying "Ev" she said "El" I said hugging her back. We eventually let go of each other.

Hopper let me shower and sleep in the guest room, but he said now that I'm back it's my room. I walked inside my room already dressed in my PJs which were a black t-shirt and grey sweat pants. The walls of my room were painted a nice light blue and there were cloud stickers on the wall. There was a desk with some painting on it. My bed was a nice queen sized bed, it was very comfortable. The pillows were blue, the blanket was black, the sheets were white, it's my room.

I walked out of my room and told Hopper and El goodnight. I sat on my bed then eventually turned of my lamp on my nightstand next to my bed. I layed down in the darkness but it was comfortable darkness, I smiled I was finally home.

A/N: This was a bad chapter but it will get wayyy more better my writing might be a bit sloppy, hope everyone liked it <33