"How are you my friend" Max Kongthanin ask me while hugging.
"I am good what about you two", ask them after hugging max i went to earth Jaturapoom.
We hugged and offer them to sit on sofa. My office is big. I have sofa Tv and everything in my office.
Buttler bring the snacks for us we ate and talk to each other and ask how we are living so far.
After becoming alpha we can't meet withouht any work we all have our own Responsiblity.

"So dravid why you only ask us to meet here is there any problem". Max ask me with serious face.
"Oh yes dravid tell us dont worry we will help you". Earth said with assurance.
I am happy they are my friend, i can trust them without any doubt.
"Dont worry its not that big problem, i need just small favor from you guys". I told them with smiling.

"Huhh what favor" max ask Furrowing his one brow.
Earth also looking at me with curious face.

"Ehh guys you know i have adopted one child and he is omega". I said looking at them.
They both nodded his head and signaling me to speak further.
"And you know that from next month trainnig will start for ming.
Ming and suthhee will go for training in chiang Mai University,And your sons are senior so i want their help", I told them.

"Oh common dravid your son is alpha, he is no more baby why are you so worreid about him" max spoke with giggling.
"Yeah dont worry about him and he will be ok their". Earth told me with assurance.

"Argh! you two listen me first i am not worrying about ming or suthee i told you na i have one more son and he is omega. I need yours son  to look after him". I told them with serious face.

"Why are you so worried for him, we know that male omega is rare but their are some male omegas, he will be fine and suthee and ming are their for him". Earth told me with unamused face.

"Actually guys their is something you dont know about my son. And i cant let this information out  i need to keep it secret thats why i called you guys i need your help".
"What secret" they both ask together.

"Actually he.. He is white omega". I reveal this information to them. This is the first time i am letting someone know that he is white omega. Male white omega is rarest we never heard about anything like that. Thats why i nevere revealed this secret to any one i dont want any one to hurt my wayo because he is diffrent. this society dont accept omega and if omega is male they always treat them like garbage.

"What do you mean white male omega. Its not possible we never heard about anything like that" max asking me like i m lying.
Yeah dravid what kind of joke is this. Earth said with mocking face.

"I am not lying guys its true" i was talking to them when i smelled yo sent. Ahh i think he is coming here.
Yeah today ming is not here thats why i told suthee to take care of him but i think he also can't able to handle him.
But good thing he is coming here. Let my friend see him directly.
I chuckled and smirk okay guys he is coming here meet him then you will know why i am asking your help.

Suddenly my door opened and yo came running and hugged me.
He settled himself in my lap and now complaining me about ming. How ming didn't take him . And no one loves him. He want to go out but ming and suthee not allowing him. He is pouting now.

"He is cute".  Max speak with amused look.
He is cute and beautiful both. Earth also said and both are looking at yo with fondly.

"Swadee kha uncle i am wayo Panitchayasawad and i am 16 year old"
Yo introduced himself cutely.
Yeah he talk too much and he love to talk to everyone. He dont care if the person is stranger or bad person he just know that he have mouth to speak and eat.
I chuckled watching wayo asking so many question to max and earth.
They are also talking with same enthusiasm.

"Paa i am sleepy." wayo Murmured leaning to my shoulder.
Ahh he can't sleep i have to show my friend that he is white omega.
Oh yeah i have idea.
"Yo you can sleep on my lap just change into your wolf form".
Suthee and yo both looked at me with questionable face.
I never allow yo to change infront of other People. But now i need help from my friend so i have to show them that i am not lying.

"Wayo they are my chilhood friend, i trust them. And they both have alpha son. I want their son to be friend with you when you go to university with suthee and ming". I told yo while stroking his hair.

"Really they will be my friend i will have friends" wayo asked with excited face.

"Yup and they want to meet bass too so you can sleep now lets bass meet them". I speak wayo while smiling.

After talking more to max and earth wayo fall asleep and bass is here now on my lap. He is playing cutely.
Seeing white wolf max and earth are stunned.
I saw that how earth is trying to say something but cant form a word. They are surprised and amused. I chuckled seeing their expression.

sudeenly ming came and took wayo to in his arm Securily.
He bowed to max and earth and looking at me with unsure expression.
Ahh i didn't tell him that why i called max and earth after meeting i will tell him.

"Ming take wayo with you i have something to talk with max and earth". I asked ming to leave.
Ming left room with wayo.

Yeah i finished one more chapter.
#Yeppiiii😊😊