Scene 6

SCENE 6
CUT-TO.
INT. THE NEXT DAY AT WARD NUMBER 13.

ANDREW(V.O.)
April 4, 1885
Dear Diary, I meet Henry again. Unfortunately,....

ANDREW. What happened to you!

INT. WARD CELL 13. DAY.

ANDREW(V.O.)   ....he looked bruised and banged up.

Henry is his in his usually spot sitting on top his bed with his back against a wall. Only this time there seems to a little spec moving across the wall. 

HENRY (Looking away.) Yes, well...I might have d-did...something wrong...O-r said something wrong...or they were all.......Arrgh!

ANDREW. You don't get along with others. Do you?

HENRY. I didn't think so.. I-I think I lived a solitary life, probably? Maybe? Is that wrong? 

ANDREW. W..Well no..It's just soooo...hard to believe...Did you even remember having any friends or family?

ANDREW(V.O.) "He must have made enemies with the other patients. I must remind myself to inform the attendants about this."

Henry starts to panic and breathing irregularly. 

HENRY. What? No? I? O no? What if no one knows I'm here? Oh lord I'm going to be here forever!

ANDREW. That's not going to happen. This is an institution after all and I am a doctor.

HENRY. If you do not mind me asking, but has anyone else been cured or released recently? 

ANDREW. Ugh... I know. This institution has all types of documentation they must have something about your family members. 

HENRY. If any. 

ANDREW (Slower speech as his eyes got distracted by something on his right.) Well I'm sure there's got to be some...one... out there... that you..

At his right there's a wall with a very small barred window covered by a red curtains. However, his gaze was not on the little light it barely admits but towards the moving spec. Which upon thorough investigation is a spider.

ANDREW(V.O.) Then there was a spider on the gray pale wall. I tried to squish it but..

Andrew motions his board with the intent to squash the spider, but midway in the motion he stopped. Not of his own will but by Henry grabbing onto his arm.   

ANDREW(V.O.) Henry quickly grab my arm and looked too alert over a simple little spider.

HENRY(Eyes widen)That wouldn't be a good idea.

Andrew (Freaked out but still wearing a smile) W-why?

HENRY (Eyes Widen to confusion.) I'm superstitious.....I think?

Vol 1.1 Hidden but Always Close:(WIP) (Beta Readers Needed.)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें