50. Waiting for each other

Start from the beginning

"Yes, Samaira, you should. Come I'll take you." Sagar said. She is being tried very much. She has not taken care of herself too but scolding others for this.

No one listens to her and forced her to go. Reluctantly, she got up. She walked towards him, holds his hand.

"I'll come back soon, don't worry." She whispered to him. She kissed his forehead and left.
.
.
.
They reached their home. She entered and sat on the couch. Mrs Annie hurriedly got water for them.

"Where is Dadu?" She asked her.

"He is sleeping after taking his medicines." Mrs Annie replied.

"I'll go and make something for you to eat." She said.

"No, Mrs Annie. I don't have time. I'll just take a bath then I'll go again. Please make something for Sagar till then?" She said and went to their room.

Sagar heard her and called Mrs Annie after her going.

" Mrs Annie two cups of strong coffee and something to eat also for both of us. Sagar said and Mrs Annie left. He sat down on the couch waiting for her, so they will leave again for the hospital.

Samaira entered her room, her heart starts to beat faster again. She didn't look around. She directly went to the closet and took her clothes. After some time, she came out. She put her hair in a bun hurriedly.

She was standing in front of the mirror. Her hands stopped looking into the mirror. She remembered that night, how he was standing behind her telling her not to do a bun. She left to open her hair again.

Her eyes brimmed with tears, she sat there and looked around. The whole room was clean now but she still remembers what happened here.

"You cheated me"

"Sleeping with that boy..."

She opened her eyes, keeping her hand on her chest. She was breathing heavily.

"I love you....don't leave me."

His every word were roaming in her mind. She doesn't want to remember all this, but her mind is not forgetting all this. She makes herself understand, nothing is important in front of his life.

I will never leave you, Abhimaan.

She came downstairs and found food and coffee on the table. Sagar asked her to the seat beside him. She denied but he made her seat forcefully.

"You want me to be killed by your husband's hand....eat quietly," Sagar said to her. She smiled at him, but her smile was fake, and he knows it. Her eyes were red and tired.

"You were crying??" Sagar said. Samaira looked down and didn't say anything.

"You didn't tell anyone about what happened but you can share this with me at least. You need to share your feelings Samaira, you are not alone." Sagar said to her. Samaira kept on looking down.

He is right, I'm not alone.

I have my family.

"Sagar, please. I can't. It's between me and my husband. " she replied.

"I respect your feelings. But you are like my sister, Samaira. I can't see you like this, Abhi said he has hurt you...Please tell me what happened between you too." His words touched her heart.

"He was planning to confess his love then....what went wrong??" Sagar informed her. She looked up surprisingly. Tears fall from her eyes.

He was ready to confess, I was ready also.