Chapter Seven: Attack!!! And More...

Of course nothing can last forever...

Boom!!! Cannons shot out and the ship rocked violently sending me off the side of the crows nest and out in to the ocean.

I shot down into the water and felt my body being dragged down. The dress became so heavy under water that it was hard to move.

I finally got my head above water and gasped for air. As soon as I got a breath I fell under another wave, then another, then another.

I was running out of breath and about to give up when I felt arms around my waist. I was dragged above water and breathed heavily.

My eyes stung from the salt and my body was soar from fighting the water but I continued to fight on. I looked up to see none other than Leonardo with rope tied around his waist holding me up.

In a few minutes we were on deck to see total chaos. Three other people from a different ship was on our ship fighting the crew.

Chris handed me a towel and I quickly wrapped it around myself shivering. The water was freezing but I was so focused on getting water that I didn't notice how cold I was.

I looked up at the men in front of me to ask for an explanation. "Oh, that's our rival the Fallen." I nodded my head to Chris who answered my silent question.

"That's Fatsy, Flagy, and Fary. They're triplets. And.... I don't see their captian." I nodded and looked at the three people. One girl and two guys.

Chris pushed me to the side so I was out the way and went to help the others. I sighed and sat on a barrel bored. I watched them fight until I felt movement behind me.

I turned to see a man that I've never seen before smiling sheepishly. "Ummm, aren't you a pretty one. I can see why you're here." He said reaching for me.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I shouted. One thing I hated was strangers touching me in any way. "Oohhh, feisty, I like my women like that." He said reaching for me again.

I reached down for my dagger to see that it wasn't there. Crap! I left it with my shoes!

"Wait! TIMEOUT! Are these women's shoes?! Oh hell no I'm the only woman pirate!" The woman triplet said. She was busty. So busty that it wasn't pretty.

Her waist was super small but her hips went out ALOT and so did her chest. She noticed me and stormed up torwards me.

"Why is SHE here. I mean look at HER! She isn't even pretty! She's just skin and bones!" She started yelling at me and storming torwards me. All I need to do is get to my shoes and dagger.

I walked casually around with her following behind me. "Hey!" I looked torwards Masoch and he tossed me a sword. "Thanks!" I smiled back.

I turned back around to see that she already had her sword out. She stormed at me and I easily stepped outof the way and watched her fall to the ground.

I dropped the towel that was around me and turned back to her. She recovered and came at me again when I parried her attack.

She likes to use her weight as an advantage. I thought as I continued on. She would attack and I would block. Getting bored I attacked for a change and surprized by cutting her side. Not deep though.

"You B !T$h!" She yelled. I continued attacking her leaving her little time to block until she fell off the side of the ship. "Fatsy!!" The other triplets yelled while the rest of them laughed.

"Well that was fun but I'm going to take my treasure now! " The other captain yelled coming torwards me. "TOUCH ME AND YOU DIE." I yelled to him annoyed.