Chapter 19: Sweet Cakes 🍰

Start from the beginning

" Huh?" Erin made a confused expression and Rias explained on how the overnight healing process is conducted.

It was the Goddess' turn to blush as she imagined Akeno's naked body hugging her all night.

" W-W-Wha.. A-Akeno hugged me? In the NUDE?" Erin's mind was in hyperdrive and she can't look straight at the raven head's eyes now.

" I don't have a crush on her.. Well, maybe I did but it is gone now. I don't care about her now haha but EHHH. AKENO HUGGED ME WHILE WE'RE  BOTH NUDE!"

" Ara, why are you red, Erin-chan? Are you perhaps thinking about something naughty regarding about last night's events?"

" O-Of course not." Erin responded quickly. " Why would I think about that? The fact that you hugged me and that y-you're N-nude and Haha. Are you joking senpai? Who would think about that? No one right? No one would do haha. "The Goddess rambled which only amused Akeno further.

" I wasn't mentioning anything specific, Erin-chan." Teased Akeno further. " Maybe you are indeed thinking about it that much. Just tell me when our next session will be." She finished with a wink.

Erin squirmed in her seat and the others were amused by her reaction. Well.. all except Rias. The red head seemed jealous and snapped at Akeno to stop her antics.

" That's enough, Akeno. Don't embarass Erin any further."

"Ara, If you say so Buchou." Responded Akeno with a silly smile.

Rias clapped her hands as if to make an announcement.

"Now that everyone is here. I would like to welcome our new members to our peerage."

Kiba suddenly grabbed a confetti popper and it made a loud 'Boom' sound which startled Issei. The boy was about to punch him but was stopped by Erin who laughed at his startled reaction.

Akeno revealed a large 4 layer cake which was placed on a tray. Koneko's eyes shined upon seeing the dessert same as Asia who looked at it with delight.

" I'm happy that you are now part of my household. Furthermore, I also welcome you three to a new life. A life of being part of the Devil peerage."

On cue, black wings sprouted from the back of the ORC members. Issei stumbled back as he felt his wings come out and Asia made an 'eep' sound as the same thing happened to her.

Erin also felt the force of her wings coming out but with deep control, she managed to restrain her Original wings and manifested the Devil wings instead.

" I can't have them find out about my identity."

The group made another round of applause and they each grabbed a plate to taste the cake made by the red head.

" Erin, come sit here."

" Huh?" Answered Erin absentmindedly. Before she could react, Rias grabbed the Goddess' hand and pulled her to sit on the couch next to her.

" Say, Ahh."

Erin gave Rias a ' What's wrong with you?' look and refused to open her mouth. The red head frowned at this and insisted on feeding the Goddess to which resulted to futile attempts.

" Why won't you eat the cake?"

" Correction." Erin said with a tight-lipped smile. "I am indeed eating my cake and I shall eat using my own hands." The Goddess emphasized the word 'My' to indirectly tell Rias to leave her alone.

" Senpai. Say Ah."

Erin turned to see Koneko offering a slice of her cake. The Goddess took the invitation without further ado.

Rias gasped at this and glared at Erin.

" Wjuzt?" Erin spoke between chewing. "It's Koneko-chan." she added after swallowing.

" Here, Erin-san. Say Ah." It was Asia who offered this time and needless to say, Erin opened her mouth in a flash.

Asia returned to her previous position and the Goddess witnessed the blonde doing the same thing to Issei.

"It's Asia." Erin said in a tone that states the obvious when Rias glared at her again.

" Erin-san, I-

" Don't tell me you're taking his cake too?!" Rias exclaimed causing Kiba to look at her in surprise.

" Ano, Buchou. I just want to-

" If you're going to offer Erin a slice of your cake then No. Don't do it." ordered Rias with finality. The Boy agreed even though he was confused and excused himself afterwards.

" Rias, what's wrong with you? He might have something important to say." Erin gasped as if she was offended.

" Erin-chan, Say Ahh~"

" A-Ah okay."

Rias watched the exchange with her brows twitching; an invisible tick mark appearing on her head. Her irritation was further fueled when she heard Akeno's giggle afterwards.

Then, as if she exploded, the red head burst into fits of tantrums and continuously complained why Erin won't take the cake she offered.

Issei and Asia grew worried seeing the red head act that way but the rest of the ORC assured them that it was nothing terrible. Rias was just being Rias, they quoted.

"Geez.. What is up with this woman? Is this such a big deal?" Erin thought with a sigh as she observed Rias throwing fits like a child.

To calm her, Erin grabbed her hand, guided it to hold the fork, and directed the cake to her own mouth.

Rias was dumbfounded at this and blushed at what happened.

" There.." Erin said after swallowing. " I already tasted your sweet cake so you can relax now."

Rias blushed more after hearing this and it was Akeno's laughter which broke her out of her stupor.

- End of Chapter -