Part 5

Part 4 continued
--------------------------
Then I slowly started to slide the strap on in, making sure as I got deeper and deeper. No matter how much we fucked or what we fucked with the always bounced back and was tight as hell again. Once I got all 9 inches in, I waited letting her adjust. She looked at me and nodded, meaning I could start to move. I wasted to time I pulled out almost all the way and trusted back in hard. I did the same thing, but my throat got quicker and quicker. After about a minute I was thrusting in and out if her very quickly, very rough and hard. Hitting her g-spot with every thrust, she was almost screaming at this  point. After about 5 minutes she was coming and coming hard. I helped her ride out her high, as she shook underneath me. I didn't stop though I just kept going, it didn't take long before she was clothes again. I reached into our night stand and grabbed out vibrator. I turned it onto the highest setting and put it on her clit, instantly pushing her over the edge. I lovered the vibrations and started to thrust slower. She continued to shake as she came down from her orgasim. I pulled the strap out and got on my knees, I started to eat her out making her legs shake more. I made her come quickly, I stood up and flipped her over. So now she is leaning over the bed, as in the air. I slid back in and started roughly thrust again. She started moaning loudly again, I speed up my thrust and hit harder. It didn't take her long to come, not stopping she came again. I still didn't stop and she came again. At this point her legs were giving up, I slapped her ass and told her to stand up and tune around. So she did, I picked her up again. She wrapped her legs around my waist again. I pushed her up against the wall. I pushed her onto the strap and started to fuck her in that position. She lasted a little longer that the last orgasim, not much longer. She came not long after, screaming my name. I kept going and she stopped me saying that she needed a brake. So I laid her down on the bed to give her a brake. She rested for 5 minutes and I told her to meet me in the shower....let's just say that by the morning she couldn't walk or remember her own name. She had to  take the next day off of work. When she came in they made fun of her, because she was limping. They all knew what happened, it doesn't help that she had a hickey on her neck, shoulders, chest, thighs and ass. She was so mad at me that day.

-------------
I honestly can't wait to do this to her 😉😏