Part 12

This part is going to be about what I'm going to do to her once we live together and alone. Also how I imagine it would go. Enjoy!
-------------------------------------
I had a plan to take her on a date nothing big, just a picnic and a walk. That plan was exicuted perfectly. The only problem is that she kept trying to tease me, which ended up backfireing and lead to me teasing her. As we pull up to our house, I park and turn off the car. I get out and go open her door. She thanks me I said your welcome love. She just blushed and mumbled something. I said what was that princess? She just shook her head and looked down. I put my hand around her neck and squeeze gently and said what was that? She said I want you to fuck me daddy. (Yes she is blunt like that when she is horny) I said is that true?
She said yes daddy. I said why should I? You have been a brat all day and havent done anything daddy has told you. I think you shoukd get punished and I think I know the perfect way. I let go of her neck and told her to go inside and go to our "special" room and get undressed but to leave her underwear and bra on. She said ok daddy and rolled her eyes. I slapped her on the ass as she walked away, and she just shook her head. I stayed by the car while she went inside, I has a surprise for her. One she was inside and the door was clothes I waited to see our bedroom light turn on (because we want to have something like a red room hidden behind our closet and have it sound proof). After I saw it turn on I went into the trunk of the car and got out an 10 inch strap on. I know it seems too big, but you would be surprised ;) I walked inside with the package, I locked the door and made sure everything else was locked. Then I walked up to our bedroom to see the light on in the "special" room. I got undressed in everything but a sports bra and boxers. I put the strap on and opened a crack in the door to the room. I said close you eyes and stand near the door. She did as I said and I opened the door all the way and closed and locked it once I was inside. I told her to keep her eyes closed, I went get a blind fold and walked her to the bed that we have I tied her hands up above her head and her legs wide open. I then asked her is she trusted me. She said yes. I said no matter what. She said yes. I said ok, I love you baby girl. She I love you too daddy. I then grabbed the lube next to the bed put it all over the strap on and slowly started to push it in. She was so wet I almost didnt need the lube. I told her to let me know if it starts to hurt and she just shook her head. I kept going slowly until it was all the way in. I then pulled it out and did the same thing about 10 times. Until she was streched out enough and used to feeling. She started to moan a little loud. I slowly picked up speed and got more rough. Until I was pounding her and she was screaming. It didnt take long for her to cum for the first time. When she did she came hard, her back arched. Her head tilted back and she screamed at the too of her lungs UGHHH. I slowed down the let her ride out her high. Then repeated the process, I did this about 10 times. Until her legs we shaking so bad that she was vibrating the whole bed. Also she was too soar. I untied her and took the blind fold off. I then got down in front of her, she looked at me and said what are you doing. I didnt say anything I just started eating her out. She moaned and threw her head back. I ate her out until she came twice more. By that time she was exhausted and couldn't walk. So I carried her to bed where there was a very big bottle of cold water waiting for her. I put it there before I took her blind fold off, I snuck away lol. She smiled and I sat her on the bed and told her to drink some water. After she was done I told her we were going to go take a quick shower if that was cool with her and she said yeah. I then carried her to the shower, sat her down on the sink while I fixed the water. I then helped her in the shower and let her wash up while I helo her up. I sat her down on the bench we have in ther and washed up. After we were done I dryed us off and walked her to bed. I put a big t-shirt on her and then put one on me. I tucked her in and then got in. She cuddled up to me and instantly fell asleep, but not before saying good night bubbie. I love you!!
------------------------------------
I hope y'all enjoyed this part. I'm sorry it kinda jumps back and forth to being real and future thoughts. Have a good night or day. Stay safe! 😊