Goodbye(Giyushino)

Shinobu is in her office still reasearching a new herb since last few day.She has  tried to combine every kind of herbs but it come to no avail.She was to into in her research until someone knocked on her door and revealing it was Aoi.

"Shinobu-sama,someone need to be treated"Aoi said to Shinobu who is still staring at one of her mixture of herbs.

"Okay,Thank you Aoi"Shinobu said.

"you can come in now"Aoi said while bowing to  Shinobu and take her leave.

"Ara~Tomioka-san,Look like the mighty water pillar is injured again today.You really are a handful huh?"Shinobu said.Tomioka stay silent for awhile.

"I'm not handfull"He said .

"Okay okay,now sit here so that I can treated your injury."Shinobu said.Tomioka sat on a chair and facing Shinobu who is trying to find a first aid box.After she find the box,She sat infront Tomioka.

"Tomioka-san,did you want to commit suicide?"Shinobu said while bandaging his wound.

"I did not commit suicide.I just slaying some demons."He responded with his deadpan voice."I didn't have someone waiting at my house so I used it to protect others."He said.

"Tomioka-san,do you have someone you like or dear to you?"shinobu asked.

"I have someone dear to me before but they all gone now.Now,I have someone I like but I think she hate me."He said.Shinobu can heard sadness in his voice.She also felt sad hearing that he has lost someone in his life."I'm sorry Tomioka-san"Shinobu said.

"Its fine"He responded."Tomioka-san,do you want to go anywhere after this?"Shinobu asked."Yes,I want find someone after this."Tomioka said."Is that so?When do you want to go?"Shinobu asked.

"Now."He responded as he stood from his chair.He make his way to the door but he turned around once more and approached Shinobu.He pulled her to an embrace.

"Kochou,I'm sorry because I did this but I really want to hug you for awhile.I think this is my chance.From now on,Please don't pretend like you are happy and please don't lie to yourself.Maybe you can lie to the others with your fake smile but you can't lie with me because  I also experience the same things.Live happily from now on Shinobu."Tomioka whispered to her ear while hugging her tightly.He slowly pulled away from her and kissed her on her forehead.

"Goodbye Shinobu."he said smilling sincerely and make his way out of Shinobu office.Shinobu still in shocked and froze in her place.She become red as tomatoes when she replay that scene in her head."What wrong with that guy?"She thought to herself."Wait did he speak a lot."Shinobu walk out of her office.

Meanwhile

Tomioka pov

I was walking in the street to make my way to a forest.Once I arrived infront of a forest I immediately enter the forest there was a hill and a temple on top of the hill.Luckily I found the place where i'm gonna die tonight.

"Shinobu,I'm sorry because I take your revenge.I want you to live with the others happily."I mumbled until a figure came out of the temple with blood all over his mouth.

"ARa~~there a man here?do you need help?"He said to me with his smug smile.

"Are you upper moon 2?"I asked."ARA'~I am quite famous out there.Look like you're a Hashira."He said."oHhh,btw my name is Douma."he added.Without any hesistation I immediately dashed toward and slashe his hand.

"Ara,you are very fast.This will be quite fun."He said.

Shinobu Pov