Aftermath 2{ZenitsuxNezuko}

NEZUKO POV

It has been a month since Zenitsu-san left,He still sending us letter about his activities but it still kinda lonely without him here.He always accompany me whenever I felt bored,now that he is not with me making me miss him so much.I wonder when is the right time to find him.

"Caww CAWW,Letter to Tanjirou and the others."A crow said making me rushed toward my brother and the others.

"Who is it from nee-chan?"I asked

"It from Zenitsu.Why did he send this letter today.Didn't he suppose to send it next week"

''Just opened it already nee-chan"I said.Big brother opened the letter and read it out loud making sure heard him.

Tanjirou-dono

 My name is Daiki.I am one of Zenitsu-sama kids.I am here to inform you that Zenitsu-sama has been involved in some kind of accident.He fell from a mountain.Today,we found him uncouncious.I hope Tanjirou-dono and the others could come and visit him.We are at Zenitsu-sama hometown.The place you met  Zenitsu-sama.

Yours truly

AGATSUMA DAIKI

After big brother finished reading the letter.He asked us to pack our thing and told us we will depart at evening since we will arrived there at  midnight.We start to pack our thing and gather at dining table to eat our lunch.

"Agatsuma Daiki?Kids?"I thought."Is Zenitsu-san married?"my thought was messed up when I think about it so I decided to stop thinking about it.When evening come,all of us gather at the entrance of Butterfly Estate to start our journey.Before we depart we met Shinobu-san with her husband Giyuu-san.We greeted them first before depart.Kanao asked Shinobu-san to take care of Butterfly Estate everytime when Kanao and Aoi is not around but this time her husband tag along with her since it will be a long time because giyuu-san tend to get bored easily when Shinobu-san not around him especially when Shinobu-san carrying his heir.

We start our journey by walking and sometime we got a lift from some villager.The villager said he knew Zenitsu-san.He started to talk about it and he said that Zenitsu-san asked him for a lift before,No wonder he knew Zenitsu-san but why did he looked so proud about it?

"Why are you guys want to meet him?"The villager said.

"We were told that Zenitsu fell from a mountain."Big brother said.

"OOOOhh,so you guys are his comrade when you guys fight demon king."The villager added."Sorry for my rude behaviour Tanjirou-dono''The villager suddenly changed his way of talking."SOOOO,which one of you is Inosuke-sama and Aoi-sama?"The villager asked and then Aoi put up her hand and then pointed at Inosuke who is still sleeping."Zenitsu-sama has been talked a lot about you guys when he met us.He always said Tanjirou-dono is the most kind-hearted person he ever met.He said that your kindness is the one that made you very likeable."the villager said.Then I wanted to ask him something"Anooo,oji-san why did you suddenly changed your way of talking?"I asked to him.

"Of course I need to change it because now I am talking with friends of someone we considered as our saviour and leader.Anyway,don't call me Oji-san,called me Hara."The villager said."What do you mean by that Hara-san?"I asked.

"Oh,I bet Zenitsu-sama didn't told you.After he arrived here 2 weeks ago,He started taking children and person who their families has been killed by demon and asked them to live with him.Since then,the kid and person who he took care of became his family."Hara-san said.

"Is that so,I'm glad Zenitsu-san."I said.After talking with Hara-san,we arrived at a place with a lot of people.Some of them chatting with each other and some of them doing some work.Suddenly one of them approach us.

"Greeting,what is your purpose here?"The old lady said."OIIII!!!!OBA-SAN,WHERE IS MONITSU?"Inosuke shouted."So,you are Inosuke-sama.Pardon me.My name is Haru"the old lady said and he told someone to get Daiki.A man appeared with a woman .The man  has black hair with a bit of white on his bang,dark blue eyes  and he is wearing the same haori as Zenitsu-san while the woman has a dark eye,dark hair and she is wearing a a red kimono.

"Hello,My name is Agatsuma Daiki and this is my wife Agatsuma Koharu.We may not look like it but we are much than you guys."Daiki said making us shocked at his statement.

"EHEHHHHEHHEHHEH,then why are you guys using Zenitsu-san family name."I asked."Let's go first I will let Zenitsu-sama himself explain."

As were making our way to Zenitsu-san,big brother kept talking to Daiki while Kanao and Aoi talking to Koharu.I  kept looking at Inosuke because he is kinda silent today"Did he have a fight with Aoi."I thought.As we arrived in front of a room,Inosuke-san is the first one to go in"Monitsu!!!!!!"He shouted to a figure who just came out of the bathroom as I peeked it was Zenitsu-san."ohhh,Inosuke,Tanjirou,Kanao,Aoi andddddd..........."he doesn't remembered me."Who is this girl?"Zenitsu-san asked to Big brother.I started to worried."What if he doesn't remembered me?''I thought to myself.

"Oii Zenitsu!!You don't remembered her"Big brother as a tears rolled down my face.

"Ekkkkkk!!!!Why are you crying girl?Daiki,Koharu you guys can leave us."He said and the couple leave.I wipped my tears until I felt someone embraced me into his arm as I look at his body."He has built his muscle,a tone abs,a perfect shape muscle and he has a long hair now.He looking really good."I thought as I gulped down my saliva while staring at his body."Sorry Nezuko-chan,I just want to mess with you.Please don't cry"He said.

"What is this?His voice also changed.No no not his voice but his way of talking changed."I thought.

"By the way,Zenitsu-san is Daiki-san your kids."I asked

"Yes,I adopted him.At first he didn't use my family name but after he said he wanted to get married with Koharu.... but Daiki and Koharu both did not remembered their family name so I gave mine"He said 

"OIII MONITSU LET"S FIGHT"Inosuke said

"Sorry Inosuke,Tanjirou can I ask Nezuko-chan to get married with me?"He said while I am shocked and embarassed at the same time.How could he ask that so casually.

"Yes but Nezuko do you want to?"Big brother said."nee-chan why did you ask me??"i thought.

"Sorry nezuko-chan,I need to make myself worthy first before before I pick a flower.That why i decided to come here.If you don't want to I will not force you but I will tell you this first.I really love you.When I have you I didn't look at other women.That why I am still single until now."he said

"y-yes,i love you too.I-i would be happy to be your wife."I said

"YATTTTAAAAA,THANK YOU TANJIROU.INOSUKE,I AM FINALLY GETTING MARRIED"he said."AND I AM GETTING MARRIED WITH NEZUKO-CHAN."He added."He is back to his crybaby behaviour again."I thought but suddenly he walked to me and held my hand.He changed his behaviour again."Sorry Nezuko-chan,I have to act matured in front of the kids so that they would grew up as a man not a crybaby.Let's go announce to the other family members."

NOBODY POV

"Oi tanjirou,didn't we visited him here because he fell from a mountain?"Inosuke asked

''Yes,and look like Nezuko forgot that her brother is still here''Tanjirou added

"They both forgot about us"Aoi said

"Yes they totally forgot about us"kanao added

"But its fine since I got Aoi with me."Inosuke said and raised aoi in his arm and lay down on Zenitsu's futon

'Kanao,Let's go look for somewhere else"Tanjirou said 

"Y-yes,"Kanao said while blushing looking at the scene in front of her eyes then Tanjirou pulled her outside to meet with Nezuko and Zenitsu.