"Shut up! You two are getting married?!" Denki smiles and nods.

"Yeah! Isn't it great?! I feel like I'm in a dream!" I pull him to the couch and sit him down.

"Tell me everything! Oh this is gonna be so fun!" He laughs and Shinso comes and sits down next to us.

"Well Tosh took me to my favorite restaurant and I could smell something was up. So I kept asking him and so when he got down on one knee I nearly short circuited. Then we got free desert and ahh! I'm gonna cry thinking about it." I wipe his eyes.

"You two are the cutest thing I've ever seen!"

"I'm just happy you left out what happened afterwards." Denki blushes and shoved Shinso. Shinso laughs and lolls his head back.

"Shinso!" I'm taken back.

"I don't know why he brought that up. I spill water one time and Toshi treats it like I killed someone." Oh, I thought he meant. There's knocks at the door and Kami shoots up to get it. He opens the door and I see red hair. "Baku and Kiri! Come in, careful of the cat." He steps back and reveals an annoyed looking Bakugo and a very happy Kiri.

Baku pov)))

Why exactly did I come to this? Because Kiri used those stupid puppy eyes I can't say no to.

"Waffle! You are not slick." Sparky picks up the cat and closes the door.

"The other gay couple! How're you guys?!" I cringe at Pinky's voice.

"We're great!" Sleepy stand up and I lazily see how much hes changed. His eye bags are basically gone and he has an undercut. Finally figured out his stupid hair.

"Bakugo, you look annoyed as ever." I huff, looking away. "Kiri! How's it been?"

"It's been great man!" We all sit down and the cat, Waffle, jumps on my lap. I'm more of a cat person myself but Kiri insisted we got a dog so we have a pit bull at home. I reach out and pet it and he melts into my hand, purring loudly. "So I heard you proposed?" I snap my head over to Spakry, seeing a small ring on his finger. I quirk a brow. Sleepy finally claimed it.

"Baku! Are you jealous?" I turn my head to Pinky.

"No, why the fuck would I be?"

"Yoy seemed pretty interested in it. Kiri, you gonna get him soon?" I huff a laugh, holding my hand out.

"He already did dumbass." My ring is much simpler but it's still there.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna die! This is to cute!" Mina yanks my hand and examines it. There's more knocks at the door and Sleepy gets up to grab to.

"Sero! Come on in." Waffle hops off my lap and tries to get out the door and Sleepy and Sparky both sigh. "I don't understand how you haven't given up."

"Hey Bros!" Spidey walks through the door and I sigh. Great, more annoying people.

Sero pov)

I sit down by Mina and Bakugo is my first target.

"Blasty! How've you been?" He scoffs.

"Fine."

"Nice! So what now?" The group laughs and there's a loud hiss from the table.

"Oh Taxi, calm down. It's Sero." Shinso gets up and grabs something from under the table. Another cat? Taxi hops up on his shoulders and hisses.

"Woah! What did I do?"

"She doesn't like people but won't attack," he walks to a shelf high up the wall. "Alright, off." The cat steps off and onto the shelf, laying down.