Chapter 2

Cowboy's Joy bar, New Texas city

Every soldier were from the mission comes back to celebrate the victory. The FILs are also come to celebrate as well. Oscar was hanging out with three best friends.

One is 20-years old blonde Britannian boy named Keshly Faustus. He was once a young boy born in a commoner and have hard life since the nobles are seeing them as low ranking class citizen. He saw a truth of how they badly to treat Numbers like they aren't even human. He was taken in by SRA and place to his new home to Planet Installation where all men are equal, unlike Britannia. He was shocked to discover the American colonists have survived and flee to this world, thanks to Saka leading them to be free before his last dying wish. He joins Foreign Independent Legion only for one purpose: End of all war by defeated Britannia. He become a best friend of Oscar since he joined the military.

A 19-years old short brown-haired Chinese girl named Ling Liu. She have hated the Chinese Federation because poverty and starvation to some of her people that doesn't receive food from the government. Her nation may be at war against Holy Britannian Empire, but she does not have a loyal heart to the government, only to her people. She and her family was taken in by SRA and send them to The Installation. They likely to become American immigrants for better treatment and good place for new home so she then join the military to protect her family and pledge loyal to SRA. She have study to hacking skills to steal enemy intels and plans to use it against them. She have met them as they get along each other since they know their reasons of defecting the Britannia.

Lastly, a 25-years old dark haired American young man named Danny H. Wright. He was a tough boy who have dealing with bullies in school, even he have to use violence to protect the weakl and he was sent to the principal sometimes. After he graduated the college, he went to join the military to fight for his country and then become friends with Oscar and the others.

They enjoyed themselves as they hanging each other for a quite of time. Oscar was a first to say to his friends.

Oscar: So guys, how's your mission there?

Danny: It's tough. But I'm tougher. Anyway, Keshly and I were in Euro-Britannia where we destroyed the refinery and supply structures to decrease the resources and knightmares.

Keshly: Actually, I was go to stealth plan, but instead he decided to attack in gun blazing on the enemy.

Danny: Well, it did work, right?

Keshly: Indeed. But next time, try not to be so reckless. Someday, it'll be your fault that someone would put a bullet on your head.

Danny: Heh. They don't scare me.

Ling: Hmph. We'll see about that.

Oscar: What about you, Ling. Did you have a mission back on earth.

Ling: I was in Africa where me and my units defend the village from Britannians. Those guys are murdering just for that order.

Keshly: Britannia are the worse enemy in the world. Not to mention that they don't care about their lives.

Danny: But you're a Britannian.

Keshly: I left that one long ago, Danny. Besides, Oscar has a same thing.

Oscar: Yep. But let's not get our heads to think about it. Let's enjoy ourselves until we go back to work. What do you say, guys?

Ling: Yep!

Danny: We're with ya, pal.

Keshly was nodded him with a smile. They drank up the beers and enjoying at the bar.