Intelligence

**AN:I'm a little conflicted on what I should do about my stories I plan on starting. I have the description and titles made for each one but I'm not sure if I should start a few at once and update them in order or work on only one story and start the next one when it's finished? I'm thinking of doing several at a time. Idk ahhhh sorry for typing this long af note continue reading**

Hajime Hinata's Point of View:

Kazuichi ended up fixing the elevator with only 15 minutes till the trial began. At least he was able to fix it. I hadn't heard back from Nagito in a while so I was a little concerned but if I didn't discover the murderer.. we'd both die.

"Hurry up you slow human!" Gundham yelled at me from inside the elevator.

"I'm coming, geez!" I groaned, leaping into the elevator. The doors closed as Kazuichi pressed the button and we began to move.

When the doors opened, we were greeted by the girls at grape house.

"Hi Gundham!" Sonia smiled widely.

"Hi Gundham." Kazuichi mockingly mumbled, just loud enough for me to hear. Poor guy. I feel bad for him.

Chiaki began leading us to the crime scene and informed us on what they'd already discovered.

"Thanks Chiaki! You're a big help." I patted her on the back and began investigating the area.

We had about 10 minutes till the trial began so I had to do my best at figuring things out. Usually I'd hope Nagito caught everything and guided me in the right direction during the trials, but he hasn't been to the crime scene at all. To say I was worried is an understatement. Where the hell is he?

-
Gundham Tanaka's Point of View:

I slickly escaped the tower where Nekomaru's body was found. I didn't want to be in there any longer than I needed to. Quietly, I began walking down the hall towards the lounge.

When I got there, I saw someone I wasn't expecting to see.

Sitting with his legs on the table, spinning an item in his hand and whistling.. was Nagito. The vibes the fluffy haired boy gave off were making me uneasy.

"Nagito! You peculiar creature, how did you get over here so quickly?"

Nagito suddenly stopped whistling and spinning the object he was holding. He then placed his feet on the ground and rested his arms on top of his knees, leaning forward.

"Don't tell me you forgot already? You should know better than anyone." Nagito erringly laughed.

Damn Nagito. I was hoping he wouldn't make it over here but it seems he passed my expectations.

"What are you rambling about?" I asked, using my best acting skills I could manage.

Nagito stood up and chuckled lightly. The less superior walked right up to me, taking my hand and then placing the object he was occupying in it. After doing so he chuckled before speaking once more, "You tell me." He didn't wait for a response, he instead started whistling again and making his way to the tower without another word.

I looked down at my hand and groaned. Kazuichi's screwdriver that he kept on him at all times laid in my bare hand. Damn Nagito, how does he always seem to figure everything out? What do I do now?

(AN: Yes I know he carries a wrench but that doesn't fit with the story I'm writing so it's a screwdriver shush.)

"Gundham?" A soft, female voice called out.

I took a step back so she could see me in the hall. "Yes Sonia?" I sighed.

Sonia walked up to me with a confused look on her face. "Is that Kazuichi's screwdriver?" She asked, slightly tilting her head.