Rise from the ashes

Start from the beginning

Let's do this.

The bell rings. She charges forward as I side step. She stumbles. She turns and throws a punch I dodge.

She throws again. I grabbed her arm and twist and push up. Her arm snaps. She screams.

She kicks my knee cap and I cringe she pushes me down with her good arm. I'm under her. Her arm against my neck.

"Haha. Some luna you are. I already beat you. No wonder your brother died, you couldnt save him. Your weak!"

My anger rose and I snapped.

I spit in her face. She was stunned I head butted her. Sending waves of pain through me. I put my weight on my good knee. I bring my elbow to her nose hearing a crack. I punch her stomach. She doubled over. I grabbed her by the neck and threw her down. I put my good knee between her shoulder blades and grabbed her bad arm. I pulled it the wrong way till I knew I dislocated it. She couldnt fight me now. Even if she wanted too. I flipped her over stratling her. A claw grew and I dragged it from Her forehead down to her jaw. It would leave a scar.

"I will spare you. I dont want your death on my conciousness. It was what my brother would have wanted."

She passed out when I punched her again and I stood up. The whole pack looked at me with there jaws slack.

"Anyone else?"

They shook there heads.

"Good."

Nathan's POV

My mate has been distant. For the past three days she sat in her room and slept. She ate but in her room.

She kept her hood on. Today she came out with her hair in a bun, a blush pink tanktop, black leggings, mesh in the back and black Nike's.

She pretty much ignored me.

She just beat my best warrior in 10 minutes. I'm impressed.
She got out of the ring and approached me. She looked tired, angry and sad. She stood in front of me and I looked down at her knee. It was swollen. I picked her up bridal style and we walked to the medical wing.

She was staring at the sky. Her eyes showing no feeling.

The heat has begun. We havent competed the mate process. I have to mark her. In 4 days.

I lay her down on the medical bed. The doctor comes and examines her.

"Her knee cap is fractured and dislocated. I need to pop it back into place."

She turns back towards Ari.

"Ari, I need to do surgery. Your knee needs popped back into place. Do you want to be put under for it?"

Ari shakes her head. The doctor nods and gets to work.

"Get ready Mrs. Vasquez. 1... 2... 3..."

I heard the bone crack into place and Ari's eyes squeeze shut. Some people might have cried. A lone tear slipped down her check and that's all. I slipped into her head.

Suck it up Ari, your brother went through worse.

Her wolf started talking.

"You know who would make you feel better?"

'Who would possibly make me feel better Lena?'

"Nathan."

"You should really stop ignoring him."

'I'm doing the best I can! I know about me going into heat soon, but who cares?! I dont know him, and her shure as hell dosent know me."

Lena smirked.

"He knows more then you think. He knows that we are talking right now. And what we are talking about."

'Hes in my head isnt he.'

"Yep."

She shut Lena out.

Nathan, I have something to tell you. And you need to listen very closely. I will not say it again. Get. The. Frick. Out. Of. My. Head. And. Stay. Out.

Suddenly I was kicked out. She threw up walls. It made my head hurt.

She was glaring at me as the doctor wrapped her knee.

Ariella's POV

2 hours later.

A shot of pain went down my spine. It felt like my bones were dissolving. I fell to my knees taking deep breaths as it tore through me again and again.

People crowded me calling for Nathan. And I pleaded him not go come.

I was strong without him. I didnt need him. I will get through this heat. I should reject him. Right now. I wont though. I cant bring myself to say the words.

I feel him coming closer and I grab on to the counter and pull myself up. Ignoring the pain in my back and knee. Another shot ricocheted in my back. I grit my teeth. He touched my shoulder and the pain immediately hides. Whispering. Still there, but faint. Wating for his touch to leave so it can spread.

Lena starts taking.

"Its burning me more then you. You have to let him mark you! You dont have to marry him. Just make the pain end it's that simple!"

I will not allow myself to need someone. I will not rely on someone who will just walk away in the end.

A/N

Hi everyone! I hope the little bits of information I left at the top cleared some stuff up if you dont typically read werewolf books. Please comment and vote!
❤❤❤