Chapter 2-Old friends

Something to help in the future: Tenko shimura is tomura shigaraki                                                              Besides that enjoy the chapter - Author-Chan))

I walk home quickly, not trying to gain attention or give Monoma time to catch up with me. I get home and lock the door, knowing my brother was staying back with mirio to study. I look over to see my mother sleeping peacefully on the couch, her paperwork all around here. She was going back to college, aiming to be a great doctor. I walk to my room, locking the door, and laying on my bed. I look up at the ceiling and start to fall asleep.

-In Y/N's Dream-

I look over to see I'm in a elementary school. I walk over and see a boy scratching his neck in a tree. "Hello what are you doing up there" he looks at me confused "Why aren't you scared of me" I look at him now my turn to be confused "Why would i" he stops scratching his neck and grabs a leaf, watching as it disintegrates. I look at him even more confused "I don't see what's so scary " he looks at me like I'm the dumbest girl I'm the world "what's your name" "my name is Y/N L/N " he nods " Tenko Shimura" "Wanna be friends" he nods and climbs down the tree. We play the rest of the day. "Want me to walk with you home " I nod and start walking in the direction of my house, but when we got there, my face covers itself with fear and sorrow. My house was burnt to the ground and my mother was outside trying to calm down my crying brother. 'where's dad?' I look around but I can't find him. I walk over to to the police officer "Do you know where my father is sir?" He looks at me with a frown " I'm sorry miss......your father's...diseased " I stand there, frozen in shock, until the house explodes.

-Y/N is now awake-

I shoot up in my bed, drenched in tears and sweat. 

(344 words)