why!! I want sleep😭💀😴💔

Recap*

Paige and jacob came and hung out with us all day.
End recap*

After Paige and jacob left i put emilee to bed and then i laid down my eye lids started to get heavy then everything went black, maybe ten minutes later I get a phone call that scared the living crap out of me but i answered the call and it was payton.

The call:

P:hey raynna are you awake??

R: now i am is everything ok or are you just bored.

P:how did u know I was bored!?!?

R:i saw ur snapchat story before i fell asleep.*yawn*

P:oh ok,do u think i could come over and hang with u and emilee for the night??

R:payton if your just asking to come spend the night then yes you may. Just when you get here you have to be quiet so u don't wake anyone up.

P:ok see you when i get there

R:ok bye

P:bye

After the call i plugged my phone back up and fell back asleep. Maybe an hour later i woke up to emilee crying so i got up and went to her crib, picked her up and went to my bed. When we were on my bed she stopped crying and fell asleep. Then payton comes in my room and sits down beside me so i lay my head on his shoulder and fell asleep with emilee in my arms.

The next morning i woke up to paytons arms rapped around my waist. I just laid there for a couple minutes playing with payton's hair then he woke up.

R: mornin

P:mornin*said in a sleepy voice*

Holy crap why is that so fucking hot.

Before i could say anything else I heard emilee start to cry but then it stopped, then kaiden walked in with emilee and handed her to me then left.

I guess payton put emilee in her crib after I fell asleep last night

I was about to ask payton something when i turned to face him he was asleep again.

I got up without waking him and ran a bath for emilee. While the water was running i heard it start to rain.

Ugh why now, I was about to give emilee a bath

So i put emilee on the bed next to payton so i could drain the tub. When i went back into my room i saw the cutest thing ever i saw payton and emilee cuddling that about made me cry with happy tears so i left them alone and went to get something to eat.

While i was making me something to eat and emilee a bottle i felt arms wrap around my waist,i turned to see a half asleep Payton. So i kissed his cheek and turned back around to finish making food,then i felt him put his head on my shoulder, i could tell he was about to fall asleep so i told him to go back to my bed and sleep.

Then something hit me who has emilee,so i ran back to my room to see emilee asleep in kaidens arms. I sighed letting relief of my shoulders.

(3 hours later Cause im lazy)

So me, Payton, and kaiden where all in the living room just relaxing and watching 'IT' cause why not im not a s emilee was taking a nap btw. Me and payton were cuddling and kaiden was on the floor asleep i think idk he has his back towards us. Ok tell me how can girls be scared of horror movies,they are awesome especially when someone gets murd-

After the movie was over we got up and went to my room and fell asleep. I woke up to kaiden crying cause we left him in the living room so i guess he woke up and didn't see us. I rolled over so kaiden could lay in the bed. Then fell back to sleep.

A/n peeps how's life, im slowly coming out of writers block so i might make more but maybe on the weeks because of school. Luv y'all😙❤