Chapter 20

''Wait! My head!'' Lin called while holding his head that almost exploded to see all the shining words around his head.

''Babe, what's happened?'' Zhu worryingly asked.

''Those words... A lot... And my head... almost exploded!'' Lin whined.

All the words that Lin saw around his heads gushed into his head one by one but fast like a lightening. Lin can't help to scream a little for the extremely headache he feels. Zhu at his side holds him tight while soothing his pain. Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan look at each other. But then, Shen Wei sensed the evil ghosts near them while Da Qing is meowing angrily.

''The crow and the evil ghosts!'' Shen Wei stated those words.

Zhao Yunlan nods admitted.

''Yunlan, make a barrier for Lin. Protect him till he finished with his awakening. Me and the others will handle those evils,'' Shen Wei said.

Zhao Yunlan nods again, now agreed for the plan from Shen Wei. As Zhao Yunlan makes a barrier for Lin, Ya Qing, the crow leader comes to them together with the evil ghosts and some of crows. Shen Wei summons her scythe and the others also get ready for the fight. Chu holds Guo's scare hands from releasing his scare on the lightening rod as he didn't want this little brother creates a fight before the enemies attack.

''Ghost slayer and ghost face! How surprised you two are here now with different appearances. You look handsome, ghost face with that short hair and modern clothes,'' Ya Qing commented as she saw these two little ghosts.

''Cut the crap, Ya Qing! How dare you to come here to face us after you betrayed our Yashou tribes!'' Da Qing angrily said to Ya Qing.

Ya Qing laughs.

''What did I do, fat cat?! I am just helping them to let us all live together on this ground,'' Ya Qing said.

''Live together? How sweet you are, Ya Qing to create a new rule for us to live together on this ground. But Ya Qing, you just dig in your grave to let them live on this ground, you know?'' Yezhun spouted his words.

Ya Qing laughs again.

''Dig in my grave? How? They need their life too, ghost face. Like you and ghost slayer, they also want to live with the light from Sun and moonlight,'' Ya Qing replied.

Shen Wei smirks to hear those words from Ya Qing. This crow leader will not learn anything from the previous war.

''Ghosts don't need the light to live. They should live peacefully in the underground. The ground is for the humans!'' Shen Wei stated with her ghost slayer's eyes and face.

Ya Qing silently swallows hard. She can see this ghost slayer is stronger than the previous one like Zhujiu told her. But Ya Qing didn't want to show that she is scared of this ghost slayer. She laughs a little for Shen Wei's words.

''Don't be greedy, ghost slayer. For these times, you and ghost face are living happily on this ground with Kunlun and now with that Kunlun's reincarnation. Why not you give a chance to those ghosts too to live on the ground like you?'' Ya Qing said.

Shen Wei smirks again.

''You are the one who is greedy now, Ya Qing! With them on the ground, you and your crows can live longer. Without them, you and your crows are nothing!'' Shen Wei replied.

Ya Qing silents for a moment. She is mad to hear those words as she didn't want those ghosts know her intention to help those ghosts. Like Shen Wei said, she and her crows are nothing without those ghosts on the ground. They are only lively with the ghosts around.