"You look so cute babe!" I grin. He gets up from the chair and turns to me giving me the long sweet kiss on my lips, "thanks baby." He whispers with love and admiration in his eyes. 

A knock interrupts our moment together and the door opens with one of the crew members popping their head through, "shows starting in 5 minutes Styles time to go

A knock interrupts our moment together and the door opens with one of the crew members popping their head through, "shows starting in 5 minutes Styles time to go." I pull away from Harry in embarrassment. "Thanks Drew, will be out in a minute." Harry replies with a smile, Drew looks between us with a knowing smile before exiting the room.

I look down at the floor with a blush spread across my cheeks, that was so embarrassing. Harry lifts my chin to meet his eyes, "don't be embarrassed," he mumbles. "I'm not." I reply trying to play it cool.

 Harry gives me a knowing smile and wraps his arms around my waist. "I know you, I've got to go on stage now, I'll see you after." He pouts. "Sure, see you later baby." I lift onto my tip toes and place a kiss on his lips.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk to the seats allocated for me it's more secluded and blocked off from the rest of the fans which kinda sucks I would love to dance with his fans and make more friends. I watch the boys run on stage and start singing Midnight Memories the fans started screaming with everything they had in them.

The concert continued, the boys started singing Strong and my heart swelled this was my favourite song of theirs.  Harry locked eyes with me in the crowd whilst singing "I'm sorry if I say, I need you, but I don't care, I'm not scared of love 'cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker. Is that so wrong? Is it so wrong? That you make me strong." 

After he finished his verse he blew a kiss to me my eyes welled up with tears from his public display of affection and I blew one back to him. He pretends to catch it and rests his hands against his heart.

 He pretends to catch it and rests his hands against his heart

I felt my heart swell.  I felt every single one of those words because it was our  song. 

I wait for Harry in his dressing room ready to go back to the hotel, Harry walks through the door sweat glistening on his skin I watch him chug his water bottle, "Alright let's go baby." I grab Harry's hand and he leads me outside towards the exit. We wave goodbye to the boys and head to the car.

As we drive home I look out the window at the city lights it was so memorising  I feel a hand grab mine and I look to see Harry holding my hand he rests his head in the crook of my neck kissing the hollow of my collarbone. 

Mature content ahead read with caution lmfao.

Once we get to the hotel room Harry wraps his arms around my waist, "Let's go have a shower." He whispers in my ear leaving a kiss on my shoulder. Goosebumps rise on my skin, "Okay lead the way." He grabs my hand leading me to the bathroom. We were both sweaty from the concert so a shower sounded amazing right now. 

Harry turns the lights on in the shower, he turns the shower on , we both discard our clothing. The steamy hot water soothes my skin, I feel arms wrap around my waist. 

"Did you enjoy the show baby?" Harry whispers in my ear leaving trails of kisses down my neck to my shoulder, "Yeah it was amazing." I turn around to face him, watching water trickle down his nose he really is a work of art, I look at his hair realising we both still had our braids in our hair.

"Let me take these out for you." I murmur and turn him around and start unbraiding his hair. I catch myself lowering my eyes to his bum I bite my lip in lust he really has got a good bum, damn. Harry turns around, "hey stop looking at my ass!" He pouts his eyes filling with amusement he looked so cute with his now wavy hair.

 I smirk in response, "sorry, I can't help it my boyfriend has got a fat ass."  I shriek in fright as Harry scoops me up and presses me against the shower wall and smashes his lips against mine. My breath hitched as Harry's fingers teased my folds, "you like that?" Harry asked breathlessly, I moaned in response it felt so good only he could make me feel this way. 

One long finger suddenly dipped straight inside me causing me to moan loudly. "Harry." I moaned as his finger continued to route in and out of me. "That's it baby moan my name." Harry groaned. 

Harry curled his finger inside of me causing my body to heat up and I know then that if he kept going I wouldn't last long. He suddenly pulled his finger out of me, "wanna fuck you." Harry mumbles in my ear. 

He grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me roughly shoving his tongue into my mouth and without any warning he pushed inside of me. I felt my walls stretch and I whimpered loudly in pleasure he felt so good inside of me. 

I cried out as he started thrusting inside of me, euphoria bursting through my veins I grabbed hold onto Harry's neck for some type of support I think,  I didn't really know it was all so overwhelming in the best way possible. 

Harry built up his rhythm hard and fast. Harry abruptly grabs my throat and pushes my head harder against the shower wall, "You like me fucking you like this? You do don't you Y/N , you like it hard and rough huh?" Harry huskily says, my cheeks flush from his comment there's no way in hell I'm admitting that. 

Harry's eyes darken from my lack of response to his accusation, "Say it Y/N or I will stop fucking you right now." Harry demands, Harry tightens his hold on my throat and stops his thrusting, "Say. It." He commands getting right up close to my face causing me to feel his hot breath against my skin. "Yes I like it." I whisper, this is so embarrassing.

"You like what?" Harry asks, "You fucking me rough and hard," I answer. Harry simply smirks, "Good girl." Harry starting thrusting again, moving his hands from my throat to my bum gripping hard and pushing me even closer to him, I moaned at the action.

 He kept thrusting in and out hard and fast whilst rubbing my clit roughly, holy shit I wasn't going to last much longer. "H-Harry I-I'm gonna-" I moaned out not even being able to finish my sentence. 

Harry grabs my chin forcefully and narrows his eyes at me, "You're not going to cum until I say so." Harry says darkly. My breath hitches he can't be serious. I whimper, "P-please Harry." I beg I need to release it's too much.

"Say please daddy." My eyes widen I have never called him daddy before I didn't know he had a daddy kink.  "Please daddy." I beg, at this point I'll say just about anything . "Let go angel." He whispers I feel my body release, "Harry." I moaned out loudly as my eyes roll back in pleasure as white hot fever rushes through my veins.

 Harry curses loudly as release shortly after me collapsing against me. Both our chests rise up and down in exhaustion, "well fuck me that was something." I chuckle tiredly, my legs feel like jelly. 

"Yeah." He puffs in agreement we both look up at each other and Harry lifts his hand to stroke my cheek, "I fucking love you Y/N." He murmurs eyes filling with love "I love you more." I reply with a smile. Harry's face randomly breaks out into a massive grin and grabs the ends of my hair laughing, "You still have your braids in." 

Authors Note

OKAY, that was my first time ever writing a sex scene I hope it was okay please give me any feedback if it was shit lmfao. Any hope you enjoyed this imagine bye bitches - Luce xxx