cry

I ran upstairs and into his room I go. He was laying down I felt tears running down my cheeks and heard the door open, I quickly wiped them off and I saw ben. He hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek. "He's gonna be fine" he whispered in my ear and held my hand, I nodded and hope his recovery is soon.

Then the doctor came in and we both let go of each others hands. "Your highness, good to see you this evening" he said "so uh, what's going on" I said looking at him "well he seems to be fine he was just stress but soon he will be perfectly fine and he can get out of bed" he said assuring me. Me and ben exited the room.

I started crying again and ben pulled me into a hug my head buried into his chest, but we pulled away when han appeared out of nowhere "uh ben I need to talk to you" han said, Ben kissed my forehead and followed his father.

I decided to have time alone by going to the garden and reading a book. I sat down on one of the benches and started reading.

Ben's pov.

I looked at rey and kissed her forehead and followed my father down "what do you need from me?" I asked him "I have something to talk about" he said walking along the halls. "What is it" I asked worriedly "you will have to go back to your uncle" he said we walked out to the garden. And we hid behind the pillars.

"Wait what for I don't want to leave" I said "he is falling sick and you need to take care of him, end of discussion." He walks away and went inside. I looked behind the pillars and saw rey sitting down but hugging finn, out of jealousy I stormed inside.

Reys pov
Finn gave me a hug because he knew I was really upset about my grandfather. Honestly I really needed a hug.

"So I really wanted to talk about the whole marriage thing" he said facing me "me too and let me just be honest I don't really want to marry you, I'm not ready to get married you know" I did to him I thought he would get mad but he didn't.

"Me too and we should talk to your grandfather about it too, plus I have someone back at home" he smiled at me, we both talked for a while but it started getting dark and we went inside and had dinner.

- - - - - -
Later that night

I was getting ready for bed when I heard a knock on my door.
"Hold on!" I said running to the door, I opened the door and saw ben.
"Oh ben, what are you doing here late at night?" I asked him
"Why? Can't I see my gorgeous princess" it made me blush he then came in and closed the door and kissed me.

"Okay what do you want?" I said looking up at him. "I wanna talk about something, about you and finn" he said "uh what do you mean" my heart dropped does he know about the whole arrange marriage thing. "You guys hugged just now in the garden what was that about?" He said with a serious face, I laughed and he looked confused "he knew that I was upset about grandpa and he gave me a hug to make me feel better" I said looking up and him grabbing his face and stroking is cheek with my thumb.

"I promise nothing will ever get between us two, okay?" I gave him a reassuring look. He smiled and picked me up bridal style and brought me to my bed, I giggled and we kissed........

And things happened that night

A/n
Hey ya'll, you guys are gonna be pretty upset that I left the chapter like that, I'm not the type of person to write about smut or like that, so imagine anything you want what was happening at that scene. Kay bye xoxo