Part 11

previously on, The one I'm worried about

''Where is he!?'' Leo asked.''I don't know.'' Bree said. ''We have to find him.'' Adam said. ''Ya think.''Bree said. They then headed down to the lab. Mr. Davenport headed to his computer. ''So is the chip working in you brain?'' Leo asked.

''Okay for one,Leo,The chip is in my head,and the other,no.'' Mr. Davenport said. ''Oh Okay.''

''I found him we have to him back.'' Mr. Davenport said.

''Wait Mr. Davenport, what Krane was controlling you to get Chase to hurt Chase, But it didn't work as plain, so he just shut it off so he just came here, to hurt Chase...'' Bree explained...

''Okay, Did you and Chase switch chips? Because you're really smart.'' Mr. Davenport said. Bree smiled...''No Mr. Davenport.'' She said...''Um guys, we have to hurry if we want to get Chase on time.'' Leo said. ''He's right, come on guys, lets go.'' Mr. Davenport said. Then they left.

Chase's POV

I was in a random lab. I looked around and saw Krane walking towards me. ''Pl-please, don't.'' I begged. Then he hit. I started cry a little. He hit me again. ''Krane!'' I shouted. Krane hit me once more. Krane started to laugh, Then he walk away. I realized that I was tied up. I tried to untie myself.

Then I found a sharp knife just 3 feet away from me.

I tried to grab it, But it was too far. Then Krane came in with a knife. He walked over to me. Then kneels down slowly. He held the knife up to my face. He slide the back to my cheek.

Then cut me with it. Then he walked away laughing. I used my bionics to get the other knife that was on the floor. 3 feet away. I grabbed it. I held the knife behind me, then untied myself. I got up and and ran out. The door was locked, So I wondered off to find the keys.

I felt dizzy, then I fell. But I manage to get up. So I shook it off. I ran to the door Krane walked in. I walked slowly in through the hall. Then I heard talking. I walked and I saw a huge lab.

I walked in the lab, and Over to the relies attached to the stairs case. I found what the talking was. It was Krane. But I could have swore I heard someone else down here. I sighed. Then I turned around, and saw, I can't believe it. MARCUS!

Bree's POV.

Mr. Davenport was driving the van, and Adam, Leo and I were in the back. ''Are we there yet!?'' I asked. ''Not yet Bree'' Mr. Davenport answered. I sighed, impassioned.

''Are we there now?'' I asked again. ''Bree!?'' Mr. Davenport shouted. I laid back. I sighed.

''Fine.'' I said. Later. We FINALLY, Got there.. We rushed out the van, then we walked in front of the van. ''Alright, here's the plain.'' Mr. Davenport told us the plain.

We headed to the building that we knew Chase was in. ''Alright Bree you know the drill?'' Mr. Davenport at me. I nodded. ''Alright,I will say when, okay.'' He said. I nodded again. ''Alright, Adam,Leo, You know what to do.'' Mr. Davenport said looking at them.

They nodded. Mr. Davenport then nodded too. ''Bree now!'' Mr Davenport said. Then I supper speed around in the lab knocking stuff down.

''Now Adam now!''I heard Mr Davenport say, as I was knocking stuff down that was in the big lab. Adam used his bionic to knock the power or the light out in the lab, so they won't do anything to my little brother.

''Go Leo!'' Mr Davenport said, then Leo grabbed the rope and swung and took down someone in a mask. The power was still out, but the was still light to see. We all rushed to Chase who was in a random hospital bed.

''Chase!?'' We said. ''Can you here me?!'' I asked. Mr Davenport checked his pulse.. ''NO!' He yelled with tears in his eyes, feeling around Chase for something, like on his neck, for a pulse.

''What!?'' Adam, Leo, and I asked.

''Nooo!'' Mr Davenport, what!?'' Adam said. sounding a little scared. I was scared myself.

''Is he?'' I asked, shocked.

''Big D!?''

''NO! It can't be!' Adam yelled, then checked for a pulse to. ''Adam stop there's no use.'' Mr Davenport said grabbing Adam. ''There is always a use Mr. Davenport!'' Adam shouted., struggling Chase for pulse..

''NO THERE ISN'T!''

''YES, THERE IS...! There is.'' Adam cried.

Mr Davenport then let Adam go.

Then there was clapping. we still couldn't see good. then the lights went on, but there was sill no power, there was a green, blue light above us. Then we saw Krane, and a guy wearing a mask on. I wounder who was the guy in the mask.

Mr. Davenport looked at the guy and Krane.

''You?'' Mr. Davenport asked with tears. He let go of Chase. ''Krane. Why would you do this?!'' He asked. ''I told you Doanld, You're too late.'' Krane said. ''No!, You didn't tell me anything, he's my son and you! you took away his life!.'' Mr. Davenport said. I had tears in my eyes. So is Leo, and Adam.

''WHY KRANE WHY WOULD YOU KILL MY LITTLE BROTHER?!'' Adam yelled. I looked at Chase. I checked his pulse. I started to cry harder but to myself.

There were right. HIs pulse. Is not there. ''WHAT DID YOU DOOO!?'' I yelled then I supper speed and knocked the guy in the mask down. Then we saw the guy in the mask was really, Marcuse! We gasped.

''Marcus!?'' I whispered, in shocked.

''No, No,No,NO!'' Mr. Davenport. said while crying. ''Marcus, How could yo?!''' Leo asked. ''Oh sorry, I just couldn't help my self, well, you know.'' Marcus said playing with his inda fingers. I started to cry. ''Chase is dead, Donald.'' Marcus told him.

''HOW COULD YOU!?''Mr. Davenport said running up to Marcus trying to kill him. Adam did the same. I turned back to Chase...

Saturday:

Adam's Pov

We were sitting at my Little brothers funeral, I started to tear up, I looked at Bree, Leo and Mr. Davenport they started to cry. We put Flowers on his coffin. Then left...I miss him.

Marcus's Pov.

Well we killed Chase. Chase didn't know. I walked past his funeral. I looked back. I was that one in Chase's dreams. But he didn't know of course

Do you really think Chase is dead

a year in a half later:

I walked in Krans Lab. and up to Krane. ''Well?'' I asked. ''Well what?-''

''Where is he!?'' I cut Krane off. ''He's in the other lab.'' Krane said. I headed down to the lab. ''Well, well, well, look what we have here, I'm sending you family on a mission...and you.'' I said.

THE END!

Hey guys how was that... I know, it;s sad. But I really hope you enjoyed it. I will write a sequel out that.anyways, stay put. Not done yet But this is the end of the story. SORRY...! BYE!