Chapter Eight

Finally, we got to Jamaica.

Yes, Jamaica. We went to Jamaica on our honeymoon.

"No one here knows we are Royalty. That's why I picked it. They cut themselves off from the world, and don't keep up with politics. The only person here who knows me would be the prime minister. And I haven't seen him in years."

"Okay. Let's just go to our room." I began dragging him towards the elevator.

"Little eager are we? Okay."

The elevator took FOREVER. And our room was at the top. When to doors opened with a ding, I looked around it looked like a lobby. "Where's our room, Maxon?"

"This is our room." There's no way this is all one room. "Want to go exploring?"

"You could call it that. Where's the bedroom?"

"Up the spiral staircase. The bathrooms the door that isn't glass." I ran up the stairs at top speed. I looked around and marveled at how big it was. I then found the bathroom and chose to take a nice, long, hot shower.

When I was finished, I walked into the bedroom in something Marlee must've put in my suitcase. Lingerie. It was pink and comfy.

Maxon had lit candles, and put rose petals everywhere. "Oh, Maxon. This is so sweet!"

"Well, this is our first time. I wanted it to be perfect."

Now that was what I wanted to here.