Ep. 5

Ayumi was close to the complex, but had a feeling that someone was following her. She began walking faster, but it grew stronger. She ran to the complex, racing up the stairs and running inside, locking the door.

She stepped back, footsteps were drawn near. She retreated to the corner of the kitchen, terrified. Her hair slowly grew upwards and began to glow as she closed her eyes.

Snap!

She didn't hear the snap noise as Yu walked up to her, she opened her eyes and her hair stopped glowing. "Ayumi? You okay?" He said. "Where were you..?" She mumbled. "I was walking with Joujirou here, is something wrong? You were in the corner." He said, worried.

"I thought a stranger was at the door..so I got scared...I miss Nomura.." She replied, shaking. He hugs her. "We'll find her, I promise." He said.

The unknown figure placed down his camera, revealing to be the guy Ayumi saw a few days ago. Black hair, skin all purple, and wearing a lab coat. The picture revealing Ayumi in the corner, her hair glowing a little.

"Interesting, now I know she has an ability, but what could it be? Hm..I'll find out sooner or later, little Ayumi."

Joujirou turned to walk away from the complex, the mysterious dude raised his shovel, knocking him out.